Low Carb High Fat/Keto and joined my fitnesspal today

Hi! As the title says I just joined MFP today and am looking for others who are LCHF eating.
I've sent a message to be added to a group but no reply so far. Anyway, anyone down for a
new friend?

Replies

• NicolaA1981
    NicolaA1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi There,
    I follow a low carb low fat high protein nutrition plan so similar to yourself really. I just watch that the fats I eat are healthy ones (when I don't plateau then fall off the wagon in frustration lol)
    Always happy to have a new friend and good luck with your journey
  • Bbiwbkacq
    Bbiwbkacq Posts: 56 Member
    Hi, allmine59. I'm LCHF too. I started about 3 weeks ago. Would love to have you as a friend!
  • allybeisiegel
    allybeisiegel Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! I've been doing LCHF for 2 months now. I'd love some keto friends!!
  • floridanative64
    floridanative64 Posts: 3 Member
    Started LCHF again. Was doing great October 2016 through Jan. 2017. February started having issues with stomach and told to quit the high fat until diagnosis/treatment. All good now starting back. Loved the weight loss, energy and health benefits (fewer migraines).
  • pitbull603
    pitbull603 Posts: 73 Member
    Lost 70 pounds on keto...
    This app has helped to track macros.
  • iolaanne05
    iolaanne05 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm doing keto as well! Add me
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Keto here too! Brand new though!
  • gardenwalk
    gardenwalk Posts: 1 Member
    Started Keto 2 weeks ago and down 7lbs. How is everyone else doing?
  • andrewfoulds2014
    andrewfoulds2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Been doing Keto for 2.5 years now. I have figured a three week cycle works brilliantly for me. If I want to gain I’ll eat 10% excess for 2 weeks then 1 week deficit. If I want to strip down I’ll do the opposite 10-15% deficit for two, then excess for 1. Helps ensure the metabolic system from becoming adapted to over eating or over eating. Couldn’t think of why I’d want to add carbs back into my diet to be honest now. I wouldn’t use crap fuel in my car so why would I in my body. Happy to offer any advise if I can . Good luck on all your journeys.