12lbs in 1 month!

akb2006
akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
I am so proud of myself in the last month I've lost 12 pounds! I know its not a crazy amount of weight but its a start and defiantely better than gaining!

Replies

• akb2006
    I am so proud of myself in the last month I've lost 12 pounds! I know its not a crazy amount of weight but its a start and defiantely better than gaining!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    That's fantastic! Good job! I'm thinking I need to up my goal of just 5 lbs a month! LOL Give yourself a pat on the back!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    ARE YOU KIDDING! 12lbs in 1 month is Great! I have been doing this since Jan 21, and I have lost 1lb..........2.5"...........

Great for you! You keep up whatever you are doing it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    way to go!!! that is a lot of weight. :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    way to go! that is AWESOME!
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    12lbs is HUGE!!! Great job!
  • What have you been doing to lose that much?? Share the secret! :tongue:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    12 lbs in one month IS a crazy amount! That averages out to 3 lbs a week! :flowerforyou: nice job!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    "not a crazy amount of weight" are you nuts???? I too have lost 12 lbs in 1 month and I know what a HUGE difference that has made in my life!!!! I notice it everywhere!!! Be proud woman! that is an awesome accomplishment!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • akb2006
    Aww thank you all! I would be honestly so lost without this website! I am proud of myself but not for losing the 12 lbs, for staying dilligent with this. Everytime I've stopped losing weight before I'd give up and go for the icky treats, sure I've had a few icky treats here and there but I get right back on the wagon.

I think that my eating habbits were just SO terribly bad before that my body has no option but to drop the weight right away. I posted an "average" day when I first started I'll have to search back and find it but I think it was something like 3,200 calories :o Its suprizing that I'm not heavier than what I am.

I've just started controlling portion controls and eating healthy, and working out 4 times a week, as well as drinking as much water as I can and it seems to be working, but I could not do any of this without all you wonderful ladies to lean on.
  • akb2006
    Aww thank you all! I would be honestly so lost without this website! I am proud of myself but not for losing the 12 lbs, for staying dilligent with this. Everytime I've stopped losing weight before I'd give up and go for the icky treats, sure I've had a few icky treats here and there but I get right back on the wagon.

I think that my eating habbits were just SO terribly bad before that my body has no option but to drop the weight right away. I posted an "average" day when I first started I'll have to search back and find it but I think it was something like 3,200 calories :o Its suprizing that I'm not heavier than what I am.

I've just started controlling portion controls and eating healthy, and working out 4 times a week, as well as drinking as much water as I can and it seems to be working, but I could not do any of this without all you wonderful ladies to lean on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!