TEAM FOUR

1474849505153»

Replies

• carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    so.very.sad :(:(:( I was so looking forward to it! I know it's tons of work on the part of the organizers, so I understand. I'm just sad because I'm not sure I can do one after this summer because I'm starting grad school in September, and I'd feel bad joining a team if I can't pull my own weight. I'll sure try, though! We need a chance to beat team one! :P
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    @carinamenina I start grad school in the fall also. I'm a little nervous about keeping active when I have to start the internship also. That's not until January though.
  • carinamenina
    carinamenina Posts: 105 Member
    @darcijojo That's awesome! What program are you doing? I'm doing an executive MPA program, so I'll still be working FT. It's a 3-year program with classes one night a week. I'm nervous but excited.
  • darcijojo
    darcijojo Posts: 194 Member
    @carinamenina I'll be getting my masters in English and my teaching degree. It's an Urban teaching program at University of Colorado Denver. I should be done in a year in a half. The first semester is only one night class, but then the next semesters I'm in classes and teaching. I'm nervous for the whole thing.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Looks like the race is back on for another winter blitz! I hope to see you all again!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124281-amazing-race-winter-resolution