extra spicy buffalo wings
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    tahini and banana on rye.
    And ice cream.
    Not at the same time.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Tacos. Turkey tacos, chicken tacos, cauliflower tacos, bean tacos...

Cauliflower tacos? I...can't...

Also to stay on topic, eggs. In every form, in every way. Eggs.

Chop the cauli up real small and it's the bulk of the filling, cook it up with a little onion and garlic and maybe scramble an egg in it, taco seasoning, and it's pretty good with some cilantro and taco sauce in a crunchy shell.
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Peanut butter and bananas
  • marissacre
    marissacre Posts: 3 Member
    Roasted Carrots- 4 large carrots julienned and tossed with 2 tb butter with salt and pepper. I roast them, covered, for 20 minutes at 425 and then remove the cover so they get caramelized. We eat them on top of salad or as a side and we can't get enough!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    It's less an obsession than an obligation to eat the loaf of bread in 7 days. I know I could bake it on the weekend then throw it out when it goes moldy, but I don't want to do that. That bread shows up in my lunch, sometimes my breakfast, sometimes my dinner. Sometimes all three meals and snacks.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Been eating the same thing for breakfast every day for i think 6 months now lol... greek yogurt mixed with stevia drops, roasted purple sweet potato, nut butter and fruits in season.

Other than that, brussels sprouts, icon meals popcorn and halo top
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I can't live if living is without tacos...

Although lately... Toast and orange marmalade, I'm just about it!
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Tacos. Turkey tacos, chicken tacos, cauliflower tacos, bean tacos...

Cauliflower tacos? I...can't...

Also to stay on topic, eggs. In every form, in every way. Eggs.

Chop the cauli up real small and it's the bulk of the filling, cook it up with a little onion and garlic and maybe scramble an egg in it, taco seasoning, and it's pretty good with some cilantro and taco sauce in a crunchy shell.

OK, now I know what I'm trying this weekend. :)
  • court_alacarte
    court_alacarte Posts: 219 Member
    Black beans and white rice. I can't get enough!!
  • jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    dried cranberries
  • jklwq123
    jklwq123 Posts: 5 Member
    My homemade vegan chilli! It's soooo good and filling
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    My eat out meal of choice...
    Mediterranean salmon salad soooo gewd
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Guilty of having the same foods every day... Loving Fage 0% mixed with a couple packets of splenda and vanilla flavor drops and raspberries; crushed pork rinds and sour cream; every night for dinner I make a crack slaw with coleslaw mix, Braggs and PB2; Halo Top...
  • kamarismom
    kamarismom Posts: 50 Member
    edited July 2017
    2 Ingredient cakes, canned pumpkin mixed with boxed cake mix. So far I have tired Angel food, spice cake mix and triple chocolate fudge. The spice cake was the best. There are 12 servings and they are about 168 calories a piece. Pumpkin spice is an optional ingredient
  • blrose24
    blrose24 Posts: 1 Member
    Breakfast has been a slice of whole grain sugar free toast with half an avocado smashed on it and a fried egg (fried in Pam) on top of that. Amazing.
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Clif bars for some reason. The ones filled with hazelnut or peanut butter. Yummm
    I make my own granola bars but they just don't quite hit the spot.
  • fatvegan88
    fatvegan88 Posts: 71 Member
    Those Que Pasa Lime Tortilla Chips even tho I can only have like 8. They are sooo good.
  • jessicagreen1828
    jessicagreen1828 Posts: 133 Member
    kamarismom wrote: »
    2 Ingredient cakes, canned pumpkin mixed with boxed cake mix. So far I have tired Angel food, spice cake mix and triple chocolate fudge. The spice cake was the best. There are 12 servings and they are about 168 calories a piece. Pumpkin spice is an optional ingredient

Yes! I have made the spice cake with canned pumpkin muffins too!!! So easy and so good. I need to make this again.
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Yes, definitely. I ate nothing but pancakes for nearly a year as a kid and have never eaten one since. My parents were strict, but could do nothing about it. Then I had a "fruit plate only" stage. Like those gross ones in diners. I tend to eat the same things for a year or so unless someone else is cooking (because I don't).

Right now it's Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream every night. Running low is an emergency.