NEW Halo Top retail store opening soon!

leanitup123
leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
edited July 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Halo Top is opening its first retail flagship store at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Conaga Park, CA sometime very soon. More stores will be opening in Southern California over the span of the next year... plans to be a national chain >:) More info coming soon.

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    OMG! I am there!
  • girlgeeklula
    girlgeeklula Posts: 85 Member
    They need to come to Houston. Halo Top has become a staple for me (especially since I have now tried their salted caramel and in love). Ideally, I need them to open near the cold stone so fiance can get his ice cream and I can get my Halo Top. ;)
  • leanitup123
    They need to come to Houston. Halo Top has become a staple for me (especially since I have now tried their salted caramel and in love). Ideally, I need them to open near the cold stone so fiance can get his ice cream and I can get my Halo Top. ;)

YES. Redefining the ice cream/froyo game :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    RodaRose wrote: »
    OMG! I am there!

I'll meet you there!
  • leanitup123
    glassyo wrote: »
    RodaRose wrote: »
    OMG! I am there!

I'll meet you there!

MFP meet up? Haha
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    @leanitup123 tell Halotop to send more flavours over to Aus. We only have the plain boring ones.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Omg I live 10 mins away from the topanga mall!
  • leanitup123

Keep your eyes peeled!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    @leanitup123 tell Halotop to send more flavours over to Aus. We only have the plain boring ones.

We can't get it at all in Canada, and we live right next door!
  • glassyo
    edited July 2017

Oh hell, I just realized they opened up a post office like right there (which I have to go to occassionally for work)...
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2017
    I bought mint chip and it was the most disgusting ice cream I've ever had.

I'm going to try one more time with another flavor but as of now..... Wtf is wrong with you people?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Jelaan wrote: »

We can't get it at all in Canada, and we live right next door!

That is so stupid! It's because of the French/English thing, right?
  • leanitup123

I'm going to try one more time with another flavor but as of now..... Wtf is wrong with you people?

@erica_today what didn't you like about that flavor? You should try the PB cup or Salted Caramel (or chocolate/vanilla) next.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member

@erica_today what didn't you like about that flavor? You should try the PB cup or Salted Caramel (or chocolate/vanilla) next.

Honestly the mint tasted so strong and there was almost no chocolate chips and idk it just seemed weird but definitely the mint was off
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    They'd make a killing with one of these in my small college town. Ever since Wal-Mart started carrying the stuff, both shelves are nearly stripped every damned day.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    I have to say that I love halo top, but this is the second time I've opened a pint and the carton wasn't full as it should be. Seriously.....the pint I opened last night was only 3/4 full, and at $4.50...I'm feel starting to feel ripped off.
    I hope the other brands coming out are just as good because I'm going to stop buying halo top if this continues.

You really do sound like you're connected with the company somehow based these threads, soooo....if that is indeed the case I'm throwing this out there.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member

Oh hell, I just realized they opened up a post office like right there (which I have to go to occassionally for work)...

The new post office next to Ruth's chris?! I was just there last night!
  • glassyo

The new post office next to Ruth's chris?! I was just there last night!

LOL probably. I haven't actually had to go yet but good to know where to look now.

I'm sad they closed the one on Clarendon. It was in perfect walking distance. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Halo Top is opening its first retail flagship store at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Conaga Park, CA sometime very soon. More stores will be opening in Southern California over the span of the next year... plans to be a national chain >:) More info coming soon.

Wondering what the prices would be?

Someone should just open an ice cream store that carries almost every major brand & some of the more gourmet brands.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Just curious - what will the standalone store offer that isn't already provided in Wal-Mart, Publix, Kroger, etc?