New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    If anyone tries the new Breyers pint leave a review & the price point.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member

On the lookout. Heard they are $4.99?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2017
    bepmg0xrwud4.jpg
    Not New but new to me. Tried both and wow they were pretty good for only 100 calories nice treat. Not sure if they taste like Girl Scout cookies because I've only had the shortbread once back in my Girl Scout days lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    bepmg0xrwud4.jpg
    Not New but new to me. Tried both and wow they were pretty good for only 100 calories nice treat. Not sure if they taste like Girl Scout cookies because I've only had the shortbread once back in my Girl Scout days lol

They have a do si do knock off now??? Awesome. :) The samoas knock off are pretty good and I don't even like samoas.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I had this today. It was small but tasty. Not very sweet which I liked. I still have lemon one to try.
    blackcherry-1498189420412-4-512X288.jpg
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited July 2017

They have them at giant. I didn't get any since they had a sale on chicken breasts and I was over budget for the trip. :( They are $4.99
  • Noreenmarie1234
    s-l225.jpg
    First time trying these and they were really good! Very light and airy. Were not as spicy as I expected and didn't have the "cheeto" taste that the cheddar cheetos have. But they were pretty good and a nice snack. Not filling at all though lol.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    jzvcsk.jpg

These are even better than I thought they would be! The apple flavor is really strong and there's a yummy sugary topping.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    For those in the western US, Tillamook started putting out some specialty ice cream/custard/gelato pints. :p

n3qohuaul7m0.jpg

I bought these three, but hubby already devoured the Cold Brew Coffee. I didn't even get to try it. :D

dpzx7a4mdc79.jpg
    feheba05sadl.jpg
    4qotzwcp4xuh.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    For those in the western US, Tillamook started putting out some specialty ice cream/custard/gelato pints. :p

n3qohuaul7m0.jpg

I bought these three, but hubby already devoured the Cold Brew Coffee. I didn't even get to try it. :D

dpzx7a4mdc79.jpg
    feheba05sadl.jpg
    4qotzwcp4xuh.jpg

OH MY GOSH WISH I LIVED THERE!!! Carrot cake, pistachio, chocolate strawberry OMG.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    a87dilagugyf.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member

n3qohuaul7m0.jpg

dpzx7a4mdc79.jpg
    feheba05sadl.jpg
    4qotzwcp4xuh.jpg

OH MY GOSH WISH I LIVED THERE!!! Carrot cake, pistachio, chocolate strawberry OMG.

Lawd...!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Wasn't able to try them (actually bought them but they melted and since we were camping we just threw them away so they didn't make a mess). Anyone?
    Nestle-Butterfinger-Limited-Edition-Smokin%E2%80%99-Hot-Peanut-Butter-Cups.jpg?resize=640%2C369

These are pretty good, I put them in the freezer and they taste just the the regular ones but then a hint of heat at the end,kinda like the Tabasco chocolate that was out a few years ago
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    edited July 2017
    FHC_newbar_800x.png?v=1485965525
    Calories: 90
    Total Fat: 2.5 g
    Sodium: 50g
    Total Carbs: 15g
    Fiber 5g, Erythritol - 6g, Sugar - 6g
    Protein: 7g

These taste pretty good and they're fairly healthy. They come in a lot of flavors too. I'm going to look for Birthday Cake and Toasted Almond next.

I wasn't sure what Erythritol was, so I did a little research. Erythritol is a sweetener that the body doesn't absorb, so the net carbs end up being even less. It seems to be a pretty decent sweetener without too many side effects.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I just put this in your other thread, @leanitup123.

Of the flavors I've tried, this is how I rank them:

Black Cherry - Yummy. I love the chunks of real cherries!
    Cookie Dough - Just wish the cookie dough chunks were bigger.
    Sea Salt Caramel - The caramel swirl is a bit fake tasting, but still good.
    Peanut butter Cup - Not a big fan of the chocolate base, but the PB is yummy.
    Oatmeal Cookie - Cinnamon base is good, raw oats are not.
    Cookies and Cream - Boring. Flavorless. No chunks of cookie.
    Birthday Cake - BLECH!

Chocolate Mocha Chip and Lemon Cake - I need to find these.

I think I saw the Chocolate Mocha Chip at Wal-Mart?
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    theamazingcassiebunny Posts: 119 Member
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Wal-Mart is getting in quite a few more HT flavors than they used to carry.

• MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

n3qohuaul7m0.jpg

dpzx7a4mdc79.jpg
    feheba05sadl.jpg
    4qotzwcp4xuh.jpg

Lawd...!

I am seriously doomed now !
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    theamazingcassiebunny Posts: 119 Member
    @rhaiin The Enlightened frozen hot cocoa bars are great. The salted caramel is delicious too. Let me know if you try the toasted almond, as I have not been able to find them in my area.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    s-l225.jpg
    First time trying these and they were really good! Very light and airy. Were not as spicy as I expected and didn't have the "cheeto" taste that the cheddar cheetos have. But they were pretty good and a nice snack. Not filling at all though lol.

Yummy

Jalepeno is really becoming a thing this year I think