30 Day SHRED!!!!!! "AGAIN!!!"

Replies

• smehrjou
    smehrjou Posts: 28 Member
    Like this is what I mean.

Thank you so much! I'll try that for sure. My right shoulder has a history of problems so I know it will hurt more, left seems to be fine more or less but right does act up! I'll give this a try :smiley:
  • smehrjou
    I did level 2 day 3 today and will do Day 4 on Wednesday, day 5 on Friday. I would take a break in between to let your shoulder rest. I find this to be REALLY hard on shoulders. Still suck at the V-Raises. Hoping it improves! My legs hurt today for some reason too. Went for a jog yesterday which I don't often do so maybe that's why. It was more of a wog than a jog but whatever. I hauled *kitten* and I'm feeling that and those damn shoulders today!

That's amazing, I can't run to save my life but I did go paddle boarding and had a really good time! But doing shred afterwards nearly killed me, lol!

Do you think you'll add jogging into the program?
  • Would love to join! I know I am a month out but need to get super motivated to start exercising / running again. Was doing really well and then the cold weather set in. Add me or join my group to keep motivation up.
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    I really don't like side lunges. At all. But I'll keep trying. Took Saturday off. Sunday and Monday I did Burn Fat Boost Metabolism. This morning back at 30DS.
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    My 5K on Saturday was good. My time was 34:19. Not bad for a non runner.
  • tricia78
    tricia78 Posts: 7 Member
    Is like to be part of this group. Completely forgot I had 30 day shred....
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member

That's amazing, I can't run to save my life but I did go paddle boarding and had a really good time! But doing shred afterwards nearly killed me, lol!

Do you think you'll add jogging into the program?[/quote]

I really want to because I would love to do a 10k in November and work my way up to a half marathon but I don't want too much on my plate right now. I have my business, a three year old and my almost 5 year old heading to kindergarten in the fall. But yes I would love to add jogging.

• smehrjou
    tricia78 wrote: »
    Is like to be part of this group. Completely forgot I had 30 day shred....

Welcome to the group!
  • smehrjou
    Would love to join! I know I am a month out but need to get super motivated to start exercising / running again. Was doing really well and then the cold weather set in. Add me or join my group to keep motivation up.

We're all at different stages so feel free to join us :smile:
  • clarenishh
    clarenishh Posts: 8 Member
    Today's Day 3 Level 1 for me. Woo woo! Been doing some biking and running too so I'm pretty sore, but I keep reading that the soreness is less after day 3? we'll see about that I guess. Keep it up everyone!
  • mmmmaidservice
    Finished level 2, day 4 this morning. I'm doing Anita's version of the chair squat v-raises now and that's still really hard but I'm better at them. Day 5 on Friday.
  • smehrjou
    Finished L2 D6, still not seeing as much progress as I'd like to on the scale but I'm feeling better and more fit, so I'm considering it a win. Hope everyone is feeling motivated. We got this!!!
  • sbuttermore
    sbuttermore Posts: 5 Member
    Have you started yet?! I feel like were twins in goals and size!!! I did the shred 3 years ago dropped 20lb and stopped! I did love it, but can't seem to find the motivation now! I'm 5'2 150 pda would LOVE to get to 115 120!
  • PoppyPea
    PoppyPea Posts: 28 Member
    I finally finished the Shred last weekend (took 39 days in total) and just want to say keep it up Shredders, you're doing great!

On L1 D3 of Ripped in 30 now and feel so much stronger thanks to the Shred. It's so worth it, so keep it going guys :)
  • clarenishh
    clarenishh Posts: 8 Member
    So, I AM way less sore after day 5 than the first three days. Can already button some shorts that wouldn't do up before! woo! Already planning to do Ripped in 30 after the Shred!
  • amyjfitness_
    amyjfitness_ Posts: 2 Member
    I wanna do this!
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    I still can't do the star jumps followed by skipping followed by star jumps followed by skipping, in one go. I always have to stop during the skipping. Aaaaaa!
    However I have lost 4lbs in one week but I believe that's because of eating better too.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    I finally finished the Shred last weekend (took 39 days in total) and just want to say keep it up Shredders, you're doing great!

On L1 D3 of Ripped in 30 now and feel so much stronger thanks to the Shred. It's so worth it, so keep it going guys :)

Hey please share your stats if u don't mind... great job on completing 30DS. go on..
  • smehrjou
    Tomorrow will be day 10 of level 2, I'm super excited to be done with this level. I've noticed that my weight loss is kind of plateaued but that's probably because I'm not eating as cleanly as I could! I've taken two rest days (break from Shred but still worked out). Exciting to see if i see more progress with level 3!
  • mmmmaidservice
    Well done! I had to take Friday off because of shin splints. Back on the plan today. Level 2 day 5. I've lost 8lbs so far.