• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    OMG he takes so long to get off
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Eating a Butterfinger blizzard
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Just chilling after doing some stuff outside today.
  • PatanjaliTwist
    PatanjaliTwist Posts: 485 Member
    Squashing chaos.

And, wondering how much walking I'd need to do to burn off calories, if I eat a gallon of mashed potatoes & gravy. It just might be worth it.
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    Listening to The Marshall Mathers LP and socializing for the first time in a while
  • karenzehob
    karenzehob Posts: 87 Member
    Lying in bed on my phone lol
  • _pi3_
    Watching TV
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Trying to figure out what to watch on Netflix..
  • _pi3_

What are you into
  • RastaLousGirl

What are you into

I'm open to most suggestions.. I usually tend to watch along the lines of science fiction/fantasy or history dramas: The Originals, Supernatural, Bloodline, Salem, Reign, The Tudors. etc. However, I keep an open mind and try other suggestions.
  • _pi3_

What are you into

I'm open to most suggestions.. I usually tend to watch along the lines of science fiction/fantasy or history dramas: The Originals, Supernatural, Bloodline, Salem, Reign, The Tudors. etc. However, I keep an open mind and try other suggestions.

I don't really have any ideas on that

Shameless or Grey's Anatomy.. Shameless is funny with drama and Grey's is like drama and funny lol
  • _pi3_
    edited July 2017
    Stranger Things might be up your alley actually
  • RastaLousGirl

What are you into

Shameless or Grey's Anatomy.. Shameless is funny with drama and Grey's is like drama and funny lol

I love Shameless too. I was thinking of starting Grey's Anatomy for a while now. Maybe I should go ahead.
  • _pi3_

What are you into

I love Shameless too. I was thinking of starting Grey's Anatomy for a while now. Maybe I should go ahead.

Grey's can get really heavy for me. It's weird I always thought of it as like "fast food" drama but yeah I've cried once or twice
  • RastaLousGirl

What are you into

Grey's can get really heavy for me. It's weird I always thought of it as like "fast food" drama but yeah I've cried once or twice

I figured it may be. It would give me a break from the other shows.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Trying to talk myself into sleep! It's 1:30 am and church is at 10am
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Jumping in the shower
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    Thinking about how it's 1 and I have to go for a run before 6
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Thinking about steak and eggs
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Visiting my inlaws... Somebody save me AAAAHHHH!

I can not believe the seafood linguini at olive garden has 1500mg of sodium...