Any college students!?

Not disregarding anyone else - but college students...you understand the struggle of being healthy, working out, and surviving each week of college...without even having to explain further.

Would love some people around my age, or in the same boat as me on my news-feed to encourage and vice versa!

As well as anyone else of course. You're welcome to add me. I'm on daily, and active on my newsfeed. :)

I have lost 16lbs so far, and have a goal of 50lbs!

Replies

• wildlifehugger
    wildlifehugger Posts: 11 Member
    Hello, im in college too! I have lost around 26 pounds but also need to lose around 50 lbs more
  • nilimel
    nilimel Posts: 70 Member
    I'm no longer in college but when I was I never lost. It was actually the beginning to all my weight gain
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi I'm a college student (nursing major) feel free to add
  • LYNBODY10
    LYNBODY10 Posts: 14 Member
    cool! I'm a nursing student as well. Let's be fit and healthy.
  • zjpq
    zjpq Posts: 198 Member
    Hiya, you can add me, I'm a second year midwifery student trying desperately to avoid further 'student spread' ;)
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Most likely not near your age, but I'm a fulltime college student on top of working 55 hours a week and having 2 children.......so if you guys think you can top that, get at me :p
  • gnorma949
    gnorma949 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2017
    So I'm about to work in a hospital cafeteria
    .but I plan to start college and study nursing
    When I'm more balanced and don't have a lot on my plate
    As for now I'm on my fitness journey
    Add me Im on my Heath care
  • ansmit4642014
    ansmit4642014 Posts: 67 Member
    I'm 24. I am about to start my last year of nursing school if I pass finals this week. I have been in college for 6 years
  • julierybka
    julierybka Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a college student going into my second year! I'm down 14 so far with a goal of 20 by the time I'm back on campus in a little over a month! My overall goal is 40-50, though
  • nanagetshealthier
    nanagetshealthier Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, I'm a uni student (from the UK). I've lost 9kgs so far and I've got 14kgs to go, that's around 50lbs in total. Being at uni is difficult because you're consistently surrounded by alcohol and junk food, so I definitely get the struggle. Feel free to add me!
  • Meg_za
    Meg_za Posts: 18 Member
    Just finished my first year of uni in the U.K. I feel your pain