LGBT

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    giphy.gif

Got my support.

• JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Does this mean I can't respond to being in an educational community but not being aware of the paid editors for Wikipedia thing? Because I wanted to say that no one in my high school, including the English teachers, was aware of this.

Anyway, mad support for LGBT. No sarcasm intended whatsoever. I hope that sticks to the original intent of this thread.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I wanted to say that no one in my high school, including the English teachers, was aware of this.

I find that very alarming, personally and professionally. Please promote Google Scholar or your Library resources.

• A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Hey OP, aren't you glad you made this thread so that people could argue about something you didn't post about? Isn't it great when people complain about things that have zero affect on them?!

To get back on track, I am a major LGBTQ supporter.

I'm thoroughly confused by the second part, as I didn't see anyone complaining about something that had zero affect on them, but I'm with you on the last part.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    <3 to everyone, even haters. Hope they fix whatever makes them hate other human beings.

Ditto! :)
  • lylloo
    lylloo Posts: 3 Member
    I am open to dating transgender women. Does anyone know what category this places me?

Being attracted to femininity and female primary/secondary sexual characteristics = straight, considering that you are a man. The opposite = gay. Both = bisexual.

DI'mefining sexuality for trans individuals is a bit tricky. I'm a trans woman attracted to other women, trans women (but not to pre-operative trans women's genitals) and that makes me a gay woman (lesbian). If I were to be attracted to men & trans men, I'd have been a straight woman.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm LGBT .. add me if you want
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    I'm supportive, but who do I need to speak with to spruce up the hetero flag? It's super boring. Maybe some lightning bolts or a direwolf or something.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member

You can only pick one.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member

You can only pick one.

Oh .. didn't know there were rules
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member

You can only pick one.

Oh .. didn't know there were rules

I was told there was by @abetterme9366.
  • Kei801
    Kei801 Posts: 21 Member
    Hey people! If anyone is interested in new friends and supporting each other, feel free to add me ^^
  • night_owls1985
    night_owls1985 Posts: 40 Member
    b9qlq2a34i4d.png
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited August 2017
    Cis?