ceejayrush Posts: 9 Member
    Good Morning
  • ceejayrush
    ceejayrush Posts: 9 Member
    I am trying to lose 100 plus pounds.
  • Jtrinitym
    Jtrinitym Posts: 10 Member
    Hello My Fitness Pal!

Well on the 4Days Wonder Diet Plan I posted above. I lost 8lbs in 1wk, however most of the weight loss of was from my 2days detox. I was very busy to go grocery shopping that I carried a copy of the plan & follow as close to the plan. Bought my lunch at Snap Kitchen or work cafeteria, it was a learning experience for me to do the 4Days Wonder Diet without the prepared meals, also had my daily fruits & drank 2-3 32oz water with Bragg Apple Cider. I still lost lbs and within 4 days I walked 7x down from the 11fl/220 steps down to main lobby & a lot of lite walking.

**Started 242.3 @ 234.3lbs.

**Finally last night I bought all of 4Days Wonder Diet meals and going to prepare my meals. Will start the 4Days Wonder Diet on Monday.

** Share with us Fitness Pal friends your Healthy Journey and what worked for you that maybe we can try in our kitchen.

HAPPY HEALTHY JOURNEY
  • Vallerina1
    Vallerina1 Posts: 13 Member
    I've lost about 30 lbs so far and am shooting for another 50 lbs, I think this would help keep me motivated and feeling supported.
  • Jsw1305
    Jsw1305 Posts: 2 Member
    I am need of losing 100lbs+ and am looking for some friends for mutual motivation, support and accountability. Please add me.
  • Jtrinitym
    Jtrinitym Posts: 10 Member
    Happy Blessed Sunday everyone!!!

Let's not use the word "diet or dieting" but call it "Healthy Journey or Health Care".

As we each journey thru this wonderful better you, remember to look deep inside of yourself and give yourself the best that you can, also bring out your spirituality and pray to your personal religion for the strength & support.

** Share with us Fitness Pal friends your Healthy Journey and what worked for you that maybe we can try in our kitchen.

HAPPY HEALTHY JOURNEY!!!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    I have about 55-60 or so to lose, maybe more. I'm only down 12 lbs and I'm already feeling less motivated. I need to get it together!
  • MoyMG
    MoyMG Posts: 312 Member
    How do I add friends on here?

1. Copy down from the various posts the "names" of the people to whom you want to send a friend request.
    2. On the blue menu on top, select "Community."
    3. On the secondary menu on top, select "Find Members."
    4. On that screen, go to the last box on the right, and type in the name of the first person you want to send a friend request.
    5. When the screen comes up, strongly suggest you type a message, stating why you want to be friends. Then send it off!

Good luck! If anyone has a simpler process for requesting friends, I'd love to hear it; I had to find this out by trial and error.
  • cpow0405
    cpow0405 Posts: 21 Member
    Feel free to add me! I need all the support and motivation I can get! We can help each other.
  • pinata1120
    pinata1120 Posts: 16 Member
    I have about 60-70 that I would like to lose! Okay, to add me if you'd like.
  • rachelsambrown8
    rachelsambrown8 Posts: 20 Member
    Let's do it!! I'm going to do some 30 day challenges & 10,000 steps
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Add me! I lost about 35-40 a few years ago and now am back to finish the job...another 50-60 (I think) to go.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    I have to lose 50lb. I am making it my goal to get to the gym this week.
  • StarLady82
    StarLady82 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm starting over again and today is my first day of my new journey. I'd like to lose over 100lbs and was devastated when I weighed myself this morning to find I was almost back to my all time heaviest. But today is a new day, new start, and MFP and Fitbit has really helped me in the past so determined it will again. Good luck to everyone on their journey, so great to be back surrounded by people who understand how hard weight loss is and to support eachother. Feel free to friend me :)
  • carlywarlywains
    carlywarlywains Posts: 17 Member
    I have to lose 90lbs. Starting again. Already lost 40 2 years ago but put it all back on. My issue is losing weight and working full time, just cant seem to do it. I work in a bar at night so my schedule isn't regular 9-5.
  • Nitrous1987
    Nitrous1987 Posts: 4 Member
    I have about 120 lbs to lose, at least to start. I log daily, feel free to add me.
  • ashleydftns
    ashleydftns Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm 230 and would like to get to 170. Add me! Maybe seeing other people doing well will help me with motivation :)