blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yum!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Delicious, I also had pizza :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hey there, Sammy! I love the hand-written style!

Hand writing makes it feel so concrete to me, and never in pencil!

Oh and Joe, I just want to say that I am big fan of your videos! I watch one every morning to start my day.

Wowz! Thanks! I'm flattered!
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    I'd like to see one of Joe's videos. What do I look up?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    kokonani wrote: »
    I'd like to see one of Joe's videos. What do I look up?

Look up OMAD on YouTube
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Welcome to the group and congrats on the awesome loss so far!! You will love it here - a bunch of super cool people... :-)
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Welcome to the group and congrats on the awesome loss so far!! You will love it here - a bunch of super cool people... :-)

Thank you, I love it already!
  • sammygold2015
    Tonight my husband and are having a dinner date with our long time couple friends. We are going to a Mexican food joint that is local to Tulsa. My OMAD meal is always eaten at 530, then followed by my fast. Our dinner date is not until 745. So a 27 hour fast is the burden for today. I am excited for food! I find that if I push past my 15 to 30 minute hunger pains that attacks it is manageable. I may even have some dessert! My goal for the night is no alcohol. I am social drinker, which I have not partaken in since my path OMAD.

Unrelated. I suppose I should have included these finer points in my original post. I am 28 years old. I am 5"4. I have been married for 7 years, and have two children. A boy 6 years old and a girl who is 3.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Have a nice dinner!
  • sammygold2015
    Have a nice dinner!

Thank you!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Sounds like fun!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Awesome loss! Welcome to the group!
  • sammygold2015
    So last night was super fun, and I ate way to much! I had no alcohol and no dessert! I had tons of chips and guacamole and salsa, three enchiladas, rice and beans. I feel like a bloated mess with urges of heart burn.

The conversation and laughter was priceless. I probably just need to better listen to my body when it's full, especially in social situations. :#
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Welcome! I love the chart and will create a similar motivational tool for myself. How was dinner?
  • sammygold2015
    Welcome! I love the chart and will create a similar motivational tool for myself. How was dinner?

It was so very good! Mexican is always my favorite! I love salsa more than words!
  • sammygold2015
    Dinner tonight is light, couldn't manage more than 500 cals. I have a severe migraine. Had a 21 hour fast, but I shall be back on schedule for tomorrow. I am going to bed early tonight for sure.

m3qozrnvikxn.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Glad you enjoyed your evening out. I've done the same before with not knowing when to stop, body doesn't have a nice way to make it clear that we did though, it makes us pay! Lol

Hope you get a good night's rest and that your migraine goes away.
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Brilliant start Sammy awesome drop and great chart I love it !
  • sammygold2015
    @wsandy8512, I thankfully slept off the worse of it. I woke up bright and bushy tailed this morning. Thank goodness for it, I hate going to work with a splitting headache, and my co-workers don't like it either.

Thank you @barbheart I like being creative!
  • sammygold2015
    Dinner was another small one. Just haven't been the mood to eat. Just shy of 600 cals.

t4ygweajc1eg.jpg