Any one 5'2 with before and after weight loss pictures/stories? I would love some motivation!!!

Replies

• Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    wow! you are amazing!
  • dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    trance1107 wrote: »
    Good Morning......I'm 5'2 and at my heaviest I was 148lb. 21/2 years ago I jumped on the Beach Body 21 Day fix program and had great success. I got down to 122lb. I maintained this for over a year, but then some pretty hard life events happened and the next thing I know I'm back up to 146. Like I mentioned before, I had great success with the 21 Day Fix program, but I was working out 6 days a week. Working a full time job as a cake decorator and then running a home based Decorated Sugar Cookie business plus taking care of my family (side note.....if I can do this being around sweets all day you can do this! lol) Anyway.....after being introduce by a friend to the Ketogenic Diet I did research and have been doing it for 2 weeks now and I have dropped 6lbs so far without even working out. Basically it is a low carb, moderate protein and high fat way of eating. It went against a lot of the ways I have known to be correct in the past so it was a little hard getting use to. I found lots of information on You Tube and Pinterest about the Keto Diet. A lot of benefits to it. MFP is a great tool because you have to track your macros and this app is great for that. The pictures attached are my before and after........from my first weight loss. I will post my before and after's since on the Keto Diet once I get a full month in. l7dvsdlujk8t.jpg
    moxwb4trcsnj.jpg

I have started incorporating running 2 days a week back into my weekly routine and a third day of a workout video along with 10 minute ab workout almost every day. Shall see how this goes.
    Good luck to everyone on their journey....I'm very inspired by the post that have come before mine.

Have a great Sunday!

Brava! I'm on keto too. How can you be around sugar all day and still do it, idk! Brava! Congratulations that's major willpower.
  • cbailey989
    cbailey989 Posts: 13 Member
    katiemn wrote: »
    5'3" here.

It's been a long journey for me.

Starting weight 198 (size 16-18)
    Lowest weight 134 (size 4)
    Got pregnant ended at 210
    Today 143 (size 4-6)

gW-124. Determined to make it this time. Baby weight doesn't want to come off easily (I'm still nursing). I got a food scale and it's been life changing.

Great job momma, boob on!!!
  • alghamme
    alghamme Posts: 8 Member
    My lowest weight was 105, My highest is my current weight 145. My goal weight is 130. Looking forward to joining all of the successes I see here. I am 5'2.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Inspiring to say the least. Great jobs ladies. All of you have made tremendous progress.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Keep em coming 5'2 here and just starting, these stories and pics keep me totally focused and motivated!
  • mraskin25
    mraskin25 Posts: 4 Member
    Everyone is so inspiring here! I started two weeks ago at 250 (I am 5'3"). My beginning goal is to get under 200 as a start! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    So inspiring! Congrats y'all. I gained the 20 pounds it took me 9 months to lose, in 2016. But what the heck here I am one more time and I love this thread, cheers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!