James omad journey

Replies

• kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    harveyj_88 wrote: »
    I'm now in my 48h fast, and still thinking how nice the banana and custard was last night, will be enjoying it again tomorrow night with a nice chicken curry and naan bread.

Mmm naan bread.. now I gotta have that soon. Haven't had naan for about 5 months! (Being on keto)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    kokonani wrote: »
    minigrrll wrote: »
    Glad you didn't show a picture of the banana and custard - I think that would have pushed me over the edge with 7 or 8 hours to go until I eat! Banana and custard is one of my big-time comfort foods...

I know! I've noticed people have not been posting their desserts.. it probably looks too good!

I always post my desserts when I have them, mine are usually homemade icecream or pudding made with fruits, carob powder, and topped with seeds or nuts. :)
  • harveyj_88
    harveyj_88 Posts: 64 Member
    Will post my desserts from now on for you all :-)

First 26 hours have gone well, just got home from 5 a side football so time to chill then bring on tomorrow
  • harveyj_88
    OK so the 48H fast went well finished the fast at 6pm with he chicken curry and bowl of custard without the banana as I had none :-1:

Never mind 1456 calories for that added a spring roll and an onion bhaji

1dkjmgxuwk8e.jpg
    yd31fqvdsirn.jpg

Now onto tomorrow, I'm onto a splurge day, it's also my stag do so calories will go out the window and I am going to enjoy myself, can't wait should be fun will try and stick to my fav rum(Morgan spiced) and lemonade.

Then back into it on Sunday maybe with another fast depending on how I feel.
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Oh splurge! Enjoy!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited July 2017
    harveyj_88 wrote: »
    OK so the 48H fast went well finished the fast at 6pm with he chicken curry and bowl of custard without the banana as I had none :-1:

Never mind 1456 calories for that added a spring roll and an onion bhaji

Now onto tomorrow, I'm onto a splurge day, it's also my stag do so calories will go out the window and I am going to enjoy myself, can't wait should be fun will try and stick to my fav rum(Morgan spiced) and lemonade.

Then back into it on Sunday maybe with another fast depending on how I feel.

YAY! That dinner looks amazing!!! Have a great splurge day, and keep us updated (and still take pics ;) )
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Maybe will have to add some custard to my meal tonight... Australia has horrible pre-made custard (IMO), but you can get the Birds powder here (which is kind of my favourite anyway!)
  • wsandy8512
    Meal looks delicious! And nice job on your fast, enjoy your splurge day!
  • harveyj_88
    Well Saturday was a long one, out in the morning for footgolf, picked up a turkey breast and ham subway then made our way out for a bar crawl at 3pm and then went for a cheesy chips to finish off the night

Was hanging yesterday as a result of too much drink.
    But was able to eat a nice chicken omelette and a couple potato scallops

Tonight is my weekly weigh in so will report back later tonight
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sounds like fun, and delicious! Can't wait to see how your weigh in goes!
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    I love naans!, cheese naans
  • harveyj_88
    tonight's weigh in 244.5lbs a loss of 2.5lbs :-)

Starting weight 260lbs
    Week 1, 256lbs
    Week 2, 253
    Week 3, 253
    Week 4, 253
    Week 5, 252
    Week 6, 247 after first week on omad
    week 7, 244.5

4.5lbs to lose to hit my first goal, would love it if i can hit that within the next two weeks.
  • wsandy8512
    Well done!
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE WORK!! 2.5 pounds is SUPER SOLID! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    AWESOME!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Way to go!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    You're doing really well! Keep it up!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    You've got a good thing going there, keep it up.
  • harveyj_88
    Thanks all :smiley:
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    You're doing great! Keep it up :)