30 Day SHRED!!!!!! "AGAIN!!!"

Replies

• smehrjou
    smehrjou Posts: 28 Member
    Well done! I had to take Friday off because of shin splints. Back on the plan today. Level 2 day 5. I've lost 8lbs so far.

That's amazing, well done on the 8lbs! I'm excited and super nervous about level 3! Will let you all know how I fare with it tomorrow!
  • joallana
    joallana Posts: 33 Member
    Hi all! I just started the Shred (day 2 workout 1) and I'm looking for friends to keep me accountable.

Are anyone else's shoulders dying during the squats with dumbell raises?
  • AMD0828
    AMD0828 Posts: 9 Member
    Will anyone be moving to Ripped in 30 after 30DS? I was thinking we could add here or start new thread. I'll be done 30 DS on Saturday, but don't need to start R30 right away if others want to start in the next few weeks.
  • AMD0828
    AMD0828 Posts: 9 Member
    smehrjou wrote: »
    Well done! I had to take Friday off because of shin splints. Back on the plan today. Level 2 day 5. I've lost 8lbs so far.

That's amazing, well done on the 8lbs! I'm excited and super nervous about level 3! Will let you all know how I fare with it tomorrow!

I found L3 easier for me then Level 2 - I don't know if because i got stronger or just the moves suit me more but I've enjoyed it more then L2!
  • smehrjou
    I found L3 easier for me then Level 2 - I don't know if because i got stronger or just the moves suit me more but I've enjoyed it more then L2![/quote]

That's so good to hear! I'm looking forward to trying it, although I did something to my ankle so I may take a day or two off.

I'll be moving to Ripped in 30 after, so you can either hang with us here and keep us posted or if you start a new thread just let me know and I'll join you there.
  • smehrjou
    joallana wrote: »
    Hi all! I just started the Shred (day 2 workout 1) and I'm looking for friends to keep me accountable.

Are anyone else's shoulders dying during the squats with dumbell raises?

We'll keep you accountable if you want to come back and post regularly? If you tell us what would you, I for one would be happy to help with checking in on you and your progress
  • smehrjou
    I just finished L3 D5, can't believe I'm almost at the end of this journey. I did my measurements today and thus far I've lost about 12inches and about 15lbs, I'm really starting to notice the change and it feels amazing. I still have a long ways to go to reach my goal but for the first time in a long time I'm really encouraged by the results! Keep it up everyone!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    smehrjou wrote: »
    I just finished L3 D5, can't believe I'm almost at the end of this journey. I did my measurements today and thus far I've lost about 12inches and about 15lbs, I'm really starting to notice the change and it feels amazing. I still have a long ways to go to reach my goal but for the first time in a long time I'm really encouraged by the results! Keep it up everyone!

That's amazing! I'm on level 2 day 8 tomorrow.

How is level 3?
  • smehrjou
    That's amazing! I'm on level 2 day 8 tomorrow.

How is level 3?

I found it tough on my quads again cause the cardio is different and there are a lot more jumps, so I am using some of the modified movements but overall I like it better than level 2. But it's probably the only level where I have stopped and not done the full exercise because I felt like my quads would just fall off, lol.

I'm going to do level 3 till the end of the month so probably about 14 days instead of 10 and then once August hits I'm switching to Ripped in 30, which from what I've read is way worse than this, so something to look forward to, lol.

I also find that with this level I feel like I'm getting more of a back and shoulder exercise than level 2 which is nice cause I would love to tone my back more!
  • clarenishh
    clarenishh Posts: 8 Member
    Today is day 13, my fifth on level 2. took the weekend off for running and cycling with my hubby.
    Have lost ten pounds in three weeks. My clothes are starting to fit better and I feel so much stronger!
    Wooo!
  • So down!!!
  • mmmmaidservice
    I think I'm going to stick with doing level 2 15 times and level 3 15 times. Day 9 of level
    2 tomorrow!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    What is 30 day shred? A particular program? DVD? Thanks for any info
  • mmmmaidservice
    MzRuthy wrote: »
    What is 30 day shred? A particular program? DVD? Thanks for any info

It's a Jillian Michaels program and yes originally a DVD. It's 20 minutes and follows a 3-2-1 plan. 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs and you do 3 circuits that are all different (different strength moves, cardio and ab moves). There are 3 levels that get progressively harder and the idea is to do each of them 10 times with essentially no rest days. It's intense enough for me that I do it 3 days a week with cardio on the opposite days and I'm feeling and seeing results.
  • mmmmaidservice
    You can find it anywhere for really cheap since it's been around awhile. I bought it on iTunes for $4.99
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Thanks for the info!!
  • smehrjou
    I think I'm going to stick with doing level 2 15 times and level 3 15 times. Day 9 of level
    2 tomorrow!

That's awesome, I'm doing level 3 till the end of the month, I actually ended up taking two days off in this level because I wasn't feeling too well. I'm so excited to be done and start Ripped in 30! I'll let you know how it goes!
  • CrystalEverAfter
    CrystalEverAfter Posts: 29 Member
    I'm doing ripped in thirty for august!! I'll follow
  • smehrjou
    Happy August Everyone!

So I started the Ripped in 30 today. I'm surprised how difficult the fast feet were. I found that by round 2 I was already winded but pushed through and felt better towards the end.

I'm not really looking forward to doing this 6 more times, lol, but I'm hoping I will see great results from this.

Hope you're all doing well in your journey!
  • urshela111
    urshela111 Posts: 25 Member
    I know that this is one of the most repeated discussion, BUTTTTTT lets do it one more time.... :smile: :wink:
    Gals out there, i highly need motivation and more than that i need an exercise buddy.
    I want to start 30day shred sooon... I am going to follow 1200calorie intake and will try to eat as clean as possible(i am very bad when it comes to eating :disappointed: ). I am gonna log everything in my dairy which is open.
    Key: 1) Proper diet
    2) 30day shred
    3) 3mins cardio atleast 4times a week and atleast 30mins walking for 2day(1rest day).

my stats: i havnt checked my weight recently but i can say 155pounds. height 5'3''. goal weight: 120pounds
    Please drop a message or respond here so that we can support each other and lose weight and grow strong.

How uncanny. I started at 155lbs, im 5'3. My Goal weight is 120lbs too!!
    (Im at 133 now would love to know your progress)