Friday the 13th, two months in a row

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Here's some trivia for you. Okay when it's not a leap year, the dates in March fall on the same days that those dates in February fall on. For example if February the 2nd is on a Tuesday, then March 2nd will be on a Tuesday. Well this year we have a Friday the 13th in February, that means there will be a Friday the 13th in March also. I was wondering how long has it been since that has happened. We don't get Friday the 13ths too often then to have two months in a row with them is even less often.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Here's some trivia for you. Okay when it's not a leap year, the dates in March fall on the same days that those dates in February fall on. For example if February the 2nd is on a Tuesday, then March 2nd will be on a Tuesday. Well this year we have a Friday the 13th in February, that means there will be a Friday the 13th in March also. I was wondering how long has it been since that has happened. We don't get Friday the 13ths too often then to have two months in a row with them is even less often.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    2 in 2 months :noway:
    There's another in November, but on the bright side, there's only 1 in the whole of 2010 :bigsmile:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member

It can only happen when 2/13 is a Friday AND the year is not a leap year. The last year in which that happened was in 1998.