Looking for friends in all the wrong places

Options
gmikesell
gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself here. This is so hard so I'll start with my habits. I brush my teeth regularly. I change my underwear everyday. My interest in fitness has been ongoing for the last 2 years. Went from 230lbs and hit my goal of 182lbs. Realized I had successfully turned myself into a stick figure so started working on bulking over the last year or so. I'm now up to 198 with about a 20% fat percentage. Such a tricky thing to get bulked without getting layers of fat. Besides that, I'm amazing at doing laundry and dishes. Will do windows.

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I have a plan in place, but I've gone from an all time high of 194 a few years back, to 177. Then I've gone from 177 to about 143 in the past six months. Keep in mind I'm only 5'2". Now I want to build some size, but it's always in the back of my head I'll get fat again lol
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Rufftimes wrote: »
    I hear ya! I have a plan in place, but I've gone from an all time high of 194 a few years back, to 177. Then I've gone from 177 to about 143 in the past six months. Keep in mind I'm only 5'2". Now I want to build some size, but it's always in the back of my head I'll get fat again lol

I TOTALLY applaud your progress! I need to put together a before/after pic!