Annoying people on insanity

2»

Replies

• Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    That tall skinny blonde Ariel who does Cardio Power & Resistance, Cardio Abs, Cardio Recovery and Max Interval Circuit- maybe some other workouts- always gets on my nerves. I always scream at her- "Ariel, you're a mermaid and aren't wanted here! Get back to the sea!" Haha something about her just bugs me more than the others.

This is fantastic. I told my girlfriend about it and now whenever Ariel gets focused on she yells, "Go back to the ocean Ariel, you shouldn't even have legs!"
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    That bloke in Pure Cardio when Sean T says "how does that feel" says "it feels gooooood".

Don't know if it's the same one, but someone says, "It hurts so good" :laugh: I'll have to listen out for yours as can't say I've heard it.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance: Time: 11:20 into the insanity workout Hot looking lady <strong> SPITS ON THE GYM FLOOR </strong> Black Training Bra and grey trunks I don't care if they are going to mop it after the workout is complete DON"T SPIT ON THE FLOOR IF SOMEBODY IS RECORDING IT :mad:

^^^^^ This! lol It's just plain GROSS!
  • IMarieB
    IMarieB Posts: 33 Member
    Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance: Time: 11:20 into the insanity workout Hot looking lady <strong> SPITS ON THE GYM FLOOR </strong> Black Training Bra and grey trunks I don't care if they are going to mop it after the workout is complete DON"T SPIT ON THE FLOOR IF SOMEBODY IS RECORDING IT :mad:

Yes!!! That was SO GROSS!! WHO? Does that?!?!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    (edited)
  • nine7077
    nine7077 Posts: 1 Member
    I will say I always have something negative to say about Tanya. She always seems to be milking it. Ariel seems to.work hard and it shows when Shaun T tries to talk to her.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Ok so I'm about to get back into insanity after not doing it for about a year. But there are some people that annoy me on the video, the first person that I think we can all agree on is what's her face, the lady that is on the fit test and the one shaun always goes to on the dvd's, she is the lady to his right. Also the guy with the cornrows, Josh I think his name is the guy on the first workout dvd that he's getting on for not doing the stretches right. Who else annoys you on Insanity?

dont have your legs too wide.... josh!!!!

i always say that line out loud!!! :laugh:

i agree with you about Tanya's face when she asks her how she's finding the workout.

another bit that makes me laugh is when he asks the girl, i think in pure cardio if she's feeling insane yet, and she say's 'i want to leave!' and he carries on talking and then realises what she says and says 'go sit down!'
  • heyitsadam
    heyitsadam Posts: 70 Member
    Okay... I've been waiting for this thread since birth.

In the MAX CARDIO WORKOUTS, "DARREN" screws up the stretch TWICE in TWO different workouts where Shaun goes to the back of the room and says, "Imma go fix Darren right now...." and he starts lecturing about what a screw up he is. Meanwhile, you're stuck in torso stretch for a SOLID minute.

And the worst part is, he does it in TWO DIFFERENT VIDEOS!

As soon as he goes back, I just count to 8 and finish the stretch without him. F Darren. I hope he slips and breaks his hip in the shower.
  • megmgscc1
    megmgscc1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2019
    Veslus wrote: »
    That tall skinny blonde Ariel who does Cardio Power & Resistance, Cardio Abs, Cardio Recovery and Max Interval Circuit- maybe some other workouts- always gets on my nerves. I always scream at her- "Ariel, you're a mermaid and aren't wanted here! Get back to the sea!" Haha something about her just bugs me more than the others.

This is fantastic. I told my girlfriend about it and now whenever Ariel gets focused on she yells, "Go back to the ocean Ariel, you shouldn't even have legs!"

She is super annoying. Not sure if it's because I'm so aggrevated about working out so hard, but when she does the high and low jabs followed by the jumps, she makes this crazy spastic face. The camera immediately cuts away from her almost like they were like "whoa, that's the not the face we want to associate with Insanity!"
  • justinpassaro
    justinpassaro Posts: 1 Member
    What is the name of the man in all grey during pure cardio? He's the guy towards the end when they just shift into the scissors run and he's got this look of utter confusion and pain? I need to find a gif (or make one) of that because it's hilarious. Not because I'm being mean, because I am in the exact same place as him!
  • salserita1220
    salserita1220 Posts: 3 Member
    heyitsadam wrote: »
    Okay... I've been waiting for this thread since birth.

In the MAX CARDIO WORKOUTS, "DARREN" screws up the stretch TWICE in TWO different workouts where Shaun goes to the back of the room and says, "Imma go fix Darren right now...." and he starts lecturing about what a screw up he is. Meanwhile, you're stuck in torso stretch for a SOLID minute.

And the worst part is, he does it in TWO DIFFERENT VIDEOS!

As soon as he goes back, I just count to 8 and finish the stretch without him. F Darren. I hope he slips and breaks his hip in the shower.

Lmao! You read my mind! I do the same thing, hahaha. I'm like, f you Darren! hahaha. I will always find Tanya annoying, their faces annoy me. And when i play the dvd without music, freaking shaun t and the way he talks, all tired, huffing and puffing, urghhhh irritating! That's why I play music on my bluetooth speaker cause I cant do it. I'm just like, shut the f up already, lol.
  • SgtMaC42
    SgtMaC42 Posts: 16 Member
    Have any of you tried the insanity Max 30? Thoughts? I love it! I moved to month 2 once...wasn't ready...month one is my jam lol
  • rightoncommander
    rightoncommander Posts: 114 Member
    I've just come back to MFP, and I'm sad to see that this group has died, just one post in nearly two years that nobody responded to. I may be forced to try to revive it.

This thread's fun. I don't understand all the hate that Ariel gets, she's my fave. She is totally into it, she works hard in every video she's in, I don't see any ego (e.g. when Shaun goes over specifically to point out how tired she is), she doesn't yell "Woooooooohoooooooo!" in answer to every question Shaun asks like teacher's pet Tanya does. I love her reaction when that cocky kid does a spin on his back and nearly kicks her in the face. Maybe I feel an affinity with serious people. Maybe I'm just I'm not intimidated by her flexibility and fabulous legs because I'm male.

And if SgtMaC42 is still there, yes, I tried Max 30 during lockdown, and I did enjoy it, but then the pools reopened and I didn't have time to fit it in. I never got to month 2. I have an emotional attachment to the original and overall the original is harder, but Max 30 is a great one to dip in and out of, mix with other programs, or use to supplement endurance training.