Weird things you do with food

Replies

• RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2017
    A long time ago I used to spread mustard or marmite on potato waffles and melt cheese on top, I sometimes used to eat coco pop and banana sandwiches erm... mash potato sandwiches with left over mash from sunday dinner.... these days I just add cottage cheese and quark to lunchtime and dinnertime meals which my partner and my mum find really weird...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I..... Peel and Eat.... Whole Eggs :)

Since when is that weird?

If I have a cupcake or muffin, I usually eat the paper it's baked in.

I add salt to coffee.

(Sweet + salty anything is pretty much the best combo ever, and in no way weird.
    Croissants and waffles or pancakes dipped in coffee is delicious)
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    I dip my carrots in spicy mustard.
    I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
  • kmshover
    kmshover Posts: 41 Member
    I dip my carrots in spicy mustard.
    I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.

I too love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    work_on_it wrote: »
    I feel like i could write a novel on this...

Doritos on my sandwiches
    Cheese puffs on my sandwiches
    Banana and mayo on white bread
    peanut butter banana bacon burger
    Cold left over fried rice for breakfast
    there's prob more

God i love food

i love peanut butter and banana sandwiches but never added bacon. i am going to try it
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Misskcm wrote: »
    The only way I'll eat ketchup is if I put a ton of pepper in it. And I mean flip the "pour" tab not the "sprinkle" tab. At restaurants I'll take the entire lid off the shaker. My boyfriend thought it was weird until he tried it. Now he does it too.

At Chinese buffets, you know those doughnut type rolls with sugar on them? I take those and drench them in soy sauce. Oh my gosh it is so good.

I also like to get fries from McDonald's or Sonic or something and cut them up and mix them in with my ice-cream.

I have a few more but I'll spare you.

I love the whole French fry dipped into the milkshake thing. It's soo yummy. Havent done it in a while tho.
  • stella7x7
    Peanutbutter and apple sauce on my pancakes with cinnamon
  • stella7x7
    jkirby0036 wrote: »
    my kids eat pancakes with mustard, I tend to take everything apart when I eat it. Like kitkats, I bite the chocolate off each of sides then take each wafer off and eat it. M&Ms- I will bite the shell off first while its in my mouth then eat the chocolate. I'm sure there is more weirdness about me, I just can't think of it at the moment.

Haha. I do the same thing.also with nuttybutty bars and Swiss rolls. I also like dipping pizza into ranch dressing.