Anyone trying to lose 50+ pounds?

123457»

Replies

• MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Feel free to add me. 65 is my soft goal and 85 is hard goal.
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    50 is my number exactly. Currently at 255 lbs and would like to cut down to 205. I was about 20 lbs overweight before I tore my Achilles Tendon...twice. Doh! It really shut me down and I kinda took my eye off the ball and thereby gained another 30 lbs. It's coming off now.
  • PrettySince86
    PrettySince86 Posts: 10 Member
    I'd love to add you! I'm in the same category....have an ultimate goal of 75 pounds to lose. I need all the support that I can get!! Anyone can add me.....I'm new here and would really appreciate it!
  • pikagal
    pikagal Posts: 4 Member
    Would be glad to see my weight drop down by 50 lbs during my next physical. Happy to give and receive support! Please add me :smile:
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    I had 124 lbs to lose. I'm down 71 so I still have 53 to go. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • jaimydude
    jaimydude Posts: 103 Member
    Lost 40 +, around 40 more to go. Good luck all!
  • slokey83
    slokey83 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm on a journey to lose 88lbs. I've lost 8 lbs so far. Add me as a friend. I would love the support. I log my meals and exercise everyday. Good luck to everyone!
  • jeshum6821
    jeshum6821 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes girl!! I have 100-130 pounds I want to lose! We can be accountability partners!
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    My overall goal is 50 lbs- feel free to add me we can make this work together
  • ceejayrush
    ceejayrush Posts: 9 Member
    I'm trying to lose 100-120
  • murphymunstah
    murphymunstah Posts: 4 Member
    I started around January at almost 250lbs and now i'm 230 with a goal of a muscley 165-155lbs. Basically I want to lose about 88lbs total. I'm an equestrian and ideally I want to lose the weight and get in great shape so I can go to police academy.
  • RainSerana
    RainSerana Posts: 27 Member
    I'm trying to lose 50 lbs or so, but I want to focus more on overall health and strength than a scale number. Getting down to 160 or so is my first step, then I want to start weight training. After that I won't be too worried about my weight, as long as I feel good. Feel free to add me.
  • ShallaLovee21
    ShallaLovee21 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey guys! I'm back on mfp trying to find and keep the motivation to lose this weight for good! I'm sick of being depressed and unhappy about how I look. I'm 220lbs and my goal weight is 150 so 70lbs needs to be lost. This is going to be so hard but it needs to be done! I need some friends to go through this journey with. The ups and downs!
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    meeee.
    I started at about 260 lbs about a year ago. I currently weigh 215 lbs and am working towards 130. It's going to take time, but I didn't gain this weight overnight either
  • TaniaMTaylor6
    TaniaMTaylor6 Posts: 16 Member
    I have lost 60lbs so far and have around 9lbs until I am at the top end of what is considered by the NHS as a healthy weight. I have 22lbs to go until I reach my target. I am determined to get there. This is a new way of life and I have fallen in love with it.
  • amlw17
    amlw17 Posts: 24 Member
    I have 70 to 80 lbs to lose. Currently at 233 aiming to get to 150 - 160. Taking it slowly as just had my 1st baby and am breastfeeding. Please feel free to add me hopefully for some mutual support! Good luck everyone!
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    I've lost 85 and I'm wanting to lose 100, but still feel free to add me!! Sw:257 Cw:170 height: 5'2
  • Jtrinitym
    Jtrinitym Posts: 10 Member
    I had 124 lbs to lose. I'm down 71 so I still have 53 to go. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Awesome, how did you lose 71lbs?