100 down, 100 to go!

Snrussell09
Snrussell09 Posts: 51 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
Hey guys, just wanted to add to the awesome success stories here because MFP has been instrumental in this whole process. I ended up somewhere around 460 pounds a few years ago and started considering surgeries but decided to give it a shot myself. I'm 26 now and was younger then so I'm glad I did.

Anyway, I don't take many pictures so I had to track some down! First one was several years ago before I started this. The second was from a few months ago. Now I'm down 100 pounds and still have another 100 to lose but I'm getting there! I'm at around 355 now. I'm 6'4 which helps haha.

2hdk9fg424du.jpg

Replies

• gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Great job! What a difference!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,043 Member
    Good job - the results of your hard work are plain to see!
  • bigblueeyes1
    bigblueeyes1 Posts: 52 Member
    Awesome job. You should be extremely proud of yourself!!!!!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    That is amazing! All the best on your continued journey!
  • rlarkin591
    rlarkin591 Posts: 39 Member
    awesome. I have considered the surgeries also but want to do it myself. No where as successful as you yet but will get there. Great Job!!!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Damn dude! You look great. Congrats on the first 100 and looking forward to seeing your progress pic when you hit goal :-)
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    You look amazing! Good job and good luck on losing the next 100 lbs.
  • Snrussell09
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it!
  • Snrussell09
    rlarkin591 wrote: »
    awesome. I have considered the surgeries also but want to do it myself. No where as successful as you yet but will get there. Great Job!!!

You definitely will! I think it's much more rewarding knowing you put in the work to do it.
  • MrsLannister
    MrsLannister Posts: 347 Member
    Great job. Your very handsome both before and after.
  • alexshir
    alexshir Posts: 19 Member
    Your hard work has paid off. Doing it yourself is much more rewarding and you are more likely to keep it off. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Amazing! You not only look thinner, you look happier and younger too! Way to go!
  • Snrussell09
    Thanks! Definitely rewarding and motivating at the same time. All I need to do is look at old pictures.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Great job. I hope you take progress pics regularly for the next 100, you'll find it a great source of encouragement!
  • Snrussell09
    Thanks! For sure, I've been taking more pictures of the past couple months to have for that reason!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You look amazing- I bet you feel healthier and stronger. wonderful job- keep up the good work- You are an inspiration
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • amandacalories
    amandacalories Posts: 107 Member
    Wow!!! You're an inspiration..keep up the good work!
  • MommaSarabear83
    MommaSarabear83 Posts: 17 Member
    GREAT JOB!!
  • bertadee812
    bertadee812 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational journey with us! You look fantastic and I'll bet you feel great too - keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!