Sex in your 20s compared to sex in your 30s ?

Replies

• noirelb
    noirelb Posts: 216 Member
    It's about endorphins, much higher testosterone and confidence. All due to you now doing strength training. I'm always more sexually active when I weight less and am active.

I'm also baffled by married people seriously flirting. Personal opinion.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My sex drive has never been higher.....I get it everyday :)........im hoping having a partner someday can only add to the fun ;)

Lol..
    Reading through, so many are saying they have a super high sex drive..c'mon peeps someone has to be fibbing...lol

Ehhh, it's mfp. Everybody here is a 10 in looks with Wilt Chamberlain's sex drive. You expected what? :laugh:

I will say that wife working has dented ours. Maybe not my own, but it's a collective thing anyway. I'm far more respectful of "I'm tired" than I used to be. If that means my testosterone is dropping, oh well. I thought it just meant I was less of an *kitten*. :bigsmile:

:laugh: oops I forgot .

Im sure you are less of a *kitten* :bigsmile:
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Mine has not gotten higher in my 30's but of course didn't have a lot of room to go higher to begin with.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited August 2017
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I've always had a high sex drive. I'm now in my mid 30s and the drive is just like it was in my 20s :)

^^ This. Friends of mine who are around the same age (either gender) have seen a decrease in theirs due to all sorts of factors. I, however, remain the same and my weight and/or physical fitness has never really affected it. **shrugs**
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Hell I can't remember my 20s
    or my 30's
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    no, mines the highest of any human being that ever existed its like i'm mount vesuvius

Sounds messy.
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    More muscle mass = higher testosterone = increased libido
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    My sex drive has never been higher.....I get it everyday :)........im hoping having a partner someday can only add to the fun ;)

Lol..
    Reading through, so many are saying they have a super high sex drive..c'mon peeps someone has to be fibbing...lol

mine is negative 10.... you're so right Jo!

Yeah..I find it interesting, I mean I have a pretty strong sex drive..but then there were times when I was working 15 hours, a kid might be sick so I was up all night and I most definitely would have said to ex "if you touch me I'll hurt you" :laugh:
    That's pretty much the attitude I get every time I try anymore. It's getting pretty *kitten* old too. Bad thing is my drive is probably as high now as it was in my late teens & early 20's after going on the keto diet.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I would like sex twice a day every day, and I've always been that way.

My husband used to be up for every day, multiples on the weekends. That dropped off after about 42 years old. Now it's more like every other day, sometimes singles on the weekends, sometimes multiples. Though I have discovered that if I hit him up early in the day like right after work, then he's still good with every day. So, I think it's more of an energy level issue than a testosterone issue. He's just tired at night and wants to sleep.