What's the story behind your screen name?

1234568»

Replies

• GlucoseKitten23
    GlucoseKitten23 Posts: 35 Member
    s0akwm3qlib3.jpg

Raising awareness! Kittens get the diabeetus too :'(
  • fragl3line
    fragl3line Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2017
    Literally couldn't think of anything at that moment except I liked cats & fragile came to mind at the same time. Also my favorite number is 3!
  • crmzn
    crmzn Posts: 83 Member
    crmzn wrote: »
    Crmzn = crimson. As in the Crimson Tide.

War Eagle :-)

I live in Auburn lol
  • Calichemist
    Calichemist Posts: 8 Member
    Unfortunately there isn't anything special or cool about my handle. I'm just a chemist from California. Haha
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    edited August 2017
    my username is a misnomer. this sounded way cooler 15 years back. it was my counterstrike screenname then.
  • It comes from the title of a script by Harlan Ellison that was mangled into a horrible show called THE STARLOST. So it is both a reference to rebirth through changing my lifestyle and a tip of the hat to one of my favorite authors.
  • warofmylife13
    warofmylife13 Posts: 1 Member
    Nutrition and losing weight has always been on my mind since I was a little kid, so it's the war of my life in combination of my lucky number. and I'm a huge John Mayer fan..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Isn't it obvious?

No..please explain!
  • Dr_Fishbowl
    Dr_Fishbowl Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2017
    At a young age I got my head stuck in a fishbowl, causing my father to explicitly say, in less then gentle terms, "Way to go dumb *kitten*, guess we don't have to worry about you ever getting a PhD!" And thus Doctor Fishbowl was born!---or in this case stuck. It's actually quite traumatizing to have to go thorough life with a glass dome on ones head, your close enough to see the world but destined to never touch it, not to mention the mold and mew-dew build up, quite unsanitary if I don't say so myself.
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Oh, my parents gave it to me. Except for the numbers at the end.

Me too! I created my account here and MFP suggested it and I was like "ok"--didn't even know you could get all creative with it.

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    neoatari wrote: »
    Well. Atari because of the old gaming system and "neo" because...well...I thought it sounded cool when I was a teenager. lol

We found an Atari in our basement when we bought this house. Still works!

Why isn't your name Taco_Ethes? Do you even like tacos? Why did you name yourself after tacos if you don't even like them?

Taco_ethes was taken.

lpx2geitcqzq.gif

This was me last night!

Shaking your fist? Or that the name taco_ethes was taken? :lol:

both because of the latter, the fist was for you
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    I'd just watched Cloud Atlas and ZeroCool was already taken.