Tracey's Birthday Challenge

tlblanksfit
tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
edited August 2017 in Social Groups
TRACEY'S BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

I am challenging myself to follow the original OMAD protocol to see if I can make continuous progress without having to backtrack and have a continuous losing trend until my birthday on September 16. I would really like to get through the 150's during this time, but will be content with whatever number I have because I will have stayed the course and not gotten off track.

I will post my daily weights here and welcome any and all support, advice, encouragement, and tough love if needed.

18 August - ....August 26 - ....September 2 - ....September 9 - ....September 16 -
19 August - ....August 27 - ....September 3 - ....September 10 -
20 August - ....August 28 - ....September 4 - ....September 11 -
21 August - ....August 29 - ....September 5 - ....September 12 -
22 August - ....August 30 - ....September 6 - ....September 13 -
23 August - ....August 31 - ....September 7 - ....September 14 -
24 August - ....September 1 - ....September 8 - ....September 15 -

OMAD Basics

A. Only ONE meal per day - no snacking or anything with calories afterwards. Any medications or supplements can be taken with the meal. Eat whatever you want.

B. Eat ONE average-sized dinner plate completely filled up - including any desserts, sauces, etc. No eating from containers or bags, but fill up your plate.

C. Have ONE calorie beverage with the meal

D. Finish within ONE hour. Eat and be done with it.

Replies

• ooliviuoo
    ooliviuoo Posts: 81 Member
    Good luck, Tracey !!
    <3
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Good job and good luck!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Looks good Tracey - you can totally do it!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    You've got this, Tracey! :-)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Good luck :)
  • tlblanksfit

I am challenging myself to follow the original OMAD protocol to see if I can make continuous progress without having to backtrack and have a continuous losing trend until my birthday on September 16. I would really like to get through the 150's during this time, but will be content with whatever number I have because I will have stayed the course and not gotten off track.

I will post my daily weights here (Official weekly weights in bold) and welcome any and all support, advice, encouragement, and tough love if needed.

18 August - 160.7
    19 August -
    20 August -
    21 August -
    22 August -
    23 August -
    24 August -

Would liked to have started in the 150's, but it is what it is. Consistency is the name of the game. Doing this.

Thanks everyone.
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    great work. just 0.8 from the 150s :)
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Good luck with your challenge. Sometimes we have to push ourselves a bit to reach our goals.
    You'll get there.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    That's a great plan, luck!!! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    We're right here with ya to keep you going lady friend!
  • tlblanksfit

I will post my daily weights here (Official weekly weights in bold) and welcome any and all support, advice, encouragement, and tough love if needed.

18 August - 160.7
    19 August - 159.4
    20 August -
    21 August -
    22 August -
    23 August -
    24 August -
  • wsandy8512

18 August - 160.7
    19 August - 159.4
    20 August -
    21 August -
    22 August -
    23 August -
    24 August -

Yay, 150's back in the picture today! You're going to do great, Tracey! :-)
  • tlblanksfit
    Thanks Sandy, I am not letting them get away from me this time!
  • wsandy8512
    That's the spirit, Tracey! :-)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I love your determination!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Woohoo 150s!!!!
  • tlblanksfit

18 August - 160.7
    19 August - 159.4
    20 August - 158.4
    21 August -
    22 August -
    23 August -
    24 August -
  • wsandy8512
    Awesome, Tracey! Steady downtrend so far. :)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Wow as soon as I saw the title of your challenge I knew you would make it!!!! Great start!!!! and great determination!!!! <3
  • tlblanksfit

18 August - 160.7
    19 August - 159.4
    20 August - 158.4
    21 August - 158.4
    22 August -
    23 August -
    24 August -