5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    I'm so pumped to find this thread! I'm 6ft and 158lbs with a medium build. I started at 295 May 2016. I got my diet under control first. Then I started exercising in January. I'm feeling great! It's wonderful to see the before and after for other tall 'sisters'! Keep strong, everyone! It's tough at first because no one can see your progress and appreciate your hard work except you. But keep doing it for you!!

Wow congrats!! You look amazing!!
  • mindymcginnis
    mindymcginnis Posts: 3 Member
    I'm so pumped to find this thread! I'm 6ft and 158lbs with a medium build. I started at 295 May 2016. I got my diet under control first. Then I started exercising in January. I'm feeling great! It's wonderful to see the before and after for other tall 'sisters'! Keep strong, everyone! It's tough at first because no one can see your progress and appreciate your hard work except you. But keep doing it for you!!

Wow congrats!! You look amazing!!

Thank you
  • prairiepinecone
    prairiepinecone Posts: 125 Member
    So inspiring! Everyone looks fantastic.
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    I just want to be 5'8"

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I have trouble finding pants. I'm too tall for Regular length and too short for Tall lengths. So I have to end up buying 2 pairs of the same pants...one for flats and one for heels. My dream height is 5'10".

Sounds like a nice *kitten* problem to have. LOL!
  • sara1882000
    sara1882000 Posts: 14 Member
    Bump
  • Ainadan
    Ainadan Posts: 158 Member
    Watching this thread. I'm 5'8, SW 208, CW 201, GW 175, and I will re-evaluate when I get there. I am very large boned -my wrists appear bony at 7.5 inches- so I'll probably always be on the high end of the weight category.
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    @beerfoamy Congrats on your loss, how tall are you?
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    @beerfoamy Congrats on your loss, how tall are you?

I knew I'd forgotten something! Am 5'8" :)
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    @arcticwoman You got this girl!!!!! B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!