100lbs to lose - feeling great!

Options
Hello! I am back at MFP after an extended absence. I am a queer woman with a wife, two kids, 100lbs to lose, and an open diary. I am looking for friends, especially friends with a lot to lose or who have lost a lot, and who have an open diary. Let's learn from each other and motivate each other!

Replies

• bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome back I also have 100 lbs to lose. Diary is open
  • angel88mil
    angel88mil Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you !! And with the help of MFP I'm down 16 pounds !!
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm down 125 so far, a few more to go. My diary is open as well, I'll add you.
  • Allilala
    Allilala Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yay you and everyone here!! Is a diary different from the blog? I'm starting back too, also have 100 or so to go, just sat and wrote in the blog for a bit, still figuring everything out... I'd love to share the journey!!
  • linawhitacre
    linawhitacre Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cool! I need to lose 60 lbs. and I would love to be a part of your MFP family :)
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Any and all may add me if you would like. I have logged on MFP for around 580 days straight and have lost over 120 lbs. I have maintained this loss for about 5 months now. I have an open dairy and am considering losing a little bit more.
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Allilala wrote: »
    Hi! Yay you and everyone here!! Is a diary different from the blog? I'm starting back too, also have 100 or so to go, just sat and wrote in the blog for a bit, still figuring everything out... I'd love to share the journey!!

The "diary" on MFP is your actual food log. The blogs/statuses are what you write.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, You can do this. Stay strong & Keep moving. All the best!!