Looking for teacher friends who are in this journey with me!

hannahshires419
hannahshires419 Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2017 in Motivation and Support
I recently left the Beach body world because I felt like I was being shamed by my coach. I am a teacher looking for a community of like-minded people that can support each other through the ups and downs of the school year and their fitness journey!

Replies

• McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    AWESOME! I'm a teacher, too, and really want to stay focus this year during my weight loss journey. I'll send you a request!
  • TranquilityBreeze
    TranquilityBreeze Posts: 36 Member
    I'm in! What does everyone teach? :)
    Feel free to send me an add request. :)
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi, I'm a high school English teacher. I'm not looking to lose weight but I'm an avid calorie counter and all around pretty supportive friend. Feel free to add me.
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    First grade teacher here. Love to be added.
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    3rd grade teacher, looking to lose about 30 more lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    High school coach and elementary pe teacher here. Feel free to add.
  • Mirelle242
    Mirelle242 Posts: 63 Member
    Hey I'm a music teacher at an elementary school looking to lose 50lbs. Feel free To add me guys!
  • LeLoupVit
    LeLoupVit Posts: 18 Member
    I'm a high school teacher too. My personal MFP performance goals are to build a better body to support me through the school year. And I am especially glad to be in the company of like-minded, supportive individuals.
    Best wishes to us all!
  • flvsusandy
    flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm a private piano teacher (former band director) feel free to add me! I am looking to loose the last bit of this pregnancy weight (30 pounds) #operationlesssquishy
  • farmgirlco
    farmgirlco Posts: 118 Member
    School speech therapist - just trying to avoid the chocolate that my coworkers have in their rooms!! I need some good chocolate snacks I can take so I can avoid the calorie bombs!!
  • mpena1984
    mpena1984 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a middle school special ed science/social studies teacher! Count me in!
  • newfabme
    newfabme Posts: 7 Member
    Am also a teacher! Definitely interested in support and positivity! Will return positive vibes to you!
  • thornjosie
    thornjosie Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'd love to be on this journey with y'all! I'm a high school science teacher who just made to 18 years of motherhood and all the pounds that come with it! Got a bad report on my triglycerides, so I'm here to better my blood chemistry in 3 months and drop 40 pounds for goal one! :)We got this, peeps!
    I'm looking to add folks to my page so I have "Friends" to motivate and encourage and to be the same!
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    I love this thread! I'm teaching 3rd grade this year! Feel free to add me!
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm teaching 4th grade math, would love more teacher friends! Add me
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Middle school at-risk. Started my hundred pounds off journey in April. Half way there. Feel free to add me.
  • allamuchyprof
    allamuchyprof Posts: 13 Member
    So happy to find you all!! I am a high school business teacher. Start back tomorrow (all professional development days this week). Little anxious....and I am starting a brand new routine with exercise and counting steps, etc. I would love to be added :)
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm an Instructional Assistant in the Significant Disabilities room in the local high school. Starting school again tomorrow. Just started my diet a little under a week ago (lost 6 lbs so far), and ignoring all the free goodies people bring in will be tough.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    High school English. I want to focus on accurate loging this year. Add me?
  • farmgirlco
    farmgirlco Posts: 118 Member
    Ok guys dumb question - if someone is friends on here what does that entail? Are we able to see each other's feeds? Or will we be returning to this page to post our daily occurrences and ask for support? Thanks!!