Kat's OMAD journey

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Thanxxx ladies <3 I kind of go insane with the scale...I've been known to drop out with a 1 ounce gain. 100% dumb but I can't get around it so I'll just do OMAD and know that I'm doing it the way I can cope. Last time I did OMAD, I was watching too many youtube videos and I was getting tooooo informed about doing 'superlative' eating and started gungho then it proved to be too much restriction after a bit...so OMAD is what I'm attempting...Eat whatever I want with the only rule being that one plate and 23 hour fast.
    Dinner tonight was realllly good but doesn't look that great. Had a meatloaf ( leftover) sandwich, a kale/cabbage salad, a couple pieces of watermelon and then a chocolate pudding cup topped with whip cream...Yeahhhhh...that oughta hold me till tomorrow :p Easier for me on the weekends because I'm out of the house a lot more....running around I don't think of food.
    Hope everyone is well & just ginning along.a86jgmrmb60y.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Looks Nom Nom Nom Nom
  • katjustkat
    Ate at home tonight again. Burger from the bbq on a ciabatta roll (nice and chewy from sprouts), Monterey jack cheese, grilled onions and I dipped it in thousand island dressing (moc Mc.Donalds secret sauce), couple oven fries, coleslaw, a couple pieces of watermelon for dessert. Yep I'm stuffed....good enough till tomorrow. Hope everyone is enjoying their journey :)jnyhu9zisymx.jpg
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Really enjoy seeing your meals! Keep up the great work!
  • katjustkat
    Another salad tonight. Had a few raspberries and a half of naan bread. Got a walk in today and finally no trace of vertigo. Walking to the grocery store and picking up last minute items for dinner. Hope everyone is continuing on their road to success. elgukp47oleg.jpg
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Oh man, that is MY kind of salad!! That cheese looks so good... And the avo!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Looks great! I love avocados!
  • katjustkat
    Yepppp....avocados are great :) Tonight I had eggplant parmesan, a greek style salad, 4 strawberries, 4 raspberries and like 5 grapes lol...Everything was tasty. c9kyyvbweqx8.jpg
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Yummy Menu Items for sure!
  • katjustkat
    Hi Sammy, I just read your whole journey and you are doing so well! Nice to find something we can live with and enjoy :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Your dinner sounds so delicious, as does the fruit. Lol. I soooo love fruit! Happy to hear your bout of vertigo is over and that you're feeling better :)
  • katjustkat
    Today at around 2 pm I got to feeling starving and it even hurt my stomach pretty bad. I had been drinking a lot of water but it didn't seem to help. I decided to have a teaspoon of coconut oil and that did the trick after about ten minutes. Phewwwwww....
    Tonights dinner: I made pork roast and had a pork sandwich on a ciabatta roll, 1/2 cup of baked beans, a couple strawberries and grapes and 3 werthers soft caramels. Ya...I'm kind of stuffed now. I wanted to feel full after feeling so hungry. PS...I LOVE the burnt bits of a pork roast as you can tell.... :D
    I hope everyone had a wonderful day.
    6qvqtte6udmk.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Yum, yum, yummmm!!! I like some burnt parts on my meats as well, especially if grilled. :)
  • blambo61
    Looks fantastic!
  • katjustkat
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Your dinner sounds so delicious, as does the fruit. Lol. I soooo love fruit! Happy to hear your bout of vertigo is over and that you're feeling better :)

Thanxxx Sandy! Yeah you don't ever want to get vertigo....it LITERALLY throws you off your feet! Never would have imagined it to be so bad. It's exhausting and gets your blood pressure sky high because your body is desperately searching for normal. Luckily I don't get it often...last bout was years ago :s Ya fruit is so good, i just love it too and...isn't it great that it's not......ooooooo....tabou!
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Looks fantastic!

Ha yeah and it was much better than in the picture....caramelized onions and lots of garlic cloves. Still stuffed LOL
  • wsandy8512
    @katjustkat you're welcome!

My father-in-law had vertigo, can't imagine.

Lol, if fruit were taboo on OMAD, I would be a rebel!
  • katjustkat
    So...tonight's dinner was another pork roast sandwich. I had too much left over to let it go to waste. The rest of the fam had delivery Chinese. I also had 3 small pieces of watermelon and....4 pieces of brownie brittle. I normally wouldn't have any junk in the house but...our son moved back in for a bit. I didn't get the crazy hunger today...phewwwww. Helps so much to get out of the house around 2:30...out of sight out of mind :) I did get 6 miles of walk in today (will complete in 20 minutes). Will get a salad in tomorrow fo sho. Hope everyone had a lovely day.udvygy6vu0il.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Mmmmm, looks terrific! Nice job on getting in a good walk.
  • blambo61
    Looks yummy!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    All of that looks DELICIOUS!!! NOM NOM