Fit in your 40's (with Pics)

Options

Replies

• Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    jayemes wrote: »
    @Sumiblue I can't decide what's better - the awesome definition in your back and shoulders, your outfit or your haircut! I want them all! Total inspiration :smiley:

44 and 18 pounds down but still another 20 to go - plus a lot of weights. Then I'll be back here to post some pics myself!

Aw, thank you!
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I turned 44 this week. And sweet Jeebuz, that's a big pic...
    6ht0ds99jvzh.jpg

If I can have that beautiful body when I am your age ,I would be forever grateful. That body is gorgeous!! Wowwzers.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I turned 44 this week. And sweet Jeebuz, that's a big pic...
    6ht0ds99jvzh.jpg

If I can have that beautiful body when I am your age ,I would be forever grateful. That body is gorgeous!! Wowwzers.

Thank you so much!! <3
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @Brabo_Grip WOW!!!!! Amazing work, excellent transformation! You look great!!
  • inquilter01
    inquilter01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like seeing all this motivation for 40-somethings. Unfortunately I have fallen into that trap of I'm older so it doesn't matter anymore. I hit it in my late 30's and am now 41. I have tried off and on to do something but that thought still comes back. Any thoughts on what finally made you realize that it didn't have to be that way?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!