Poll! Krispy Kreme or Dunkin?!

I'm a krispy kreme person by far! Dunkin is so dense and overrated to me!

Replies

• Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    KRISPY KREME, hands down
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Ugh...neither. Our local bakery called The Donut Bank puts them both to shame!
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    I'm a donut locavore. I've done the Dunkin and KK, but was never impressed by either.
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm Celiac, so don't partake . . . but my family says Voodoo for the win!

voodoodoughnut.com
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Impossible question.

Dunkin's coffee is better, and I do love their chocolate donut holes - nobody else seems to have those.

The Kristy Kreme creme-filled are out of this world.

But for a standard, glazed donut, you cannot beat Shipley. They're wonderful anytime, but if you go on a busy morning, you get them hot out of the oven, and oh my word, there is just nothing better.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    I give the slight nod to Krispy Kreme, with the chocolate iced glazed with sprinkles being my primary go-to. Though I admit that since Dunkin is much closer to my apartment that they get my business much more frequently. At Dunkin, my personal favs are the old fashioned and the brownie batter, depending on my mood.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    KK, not even a contest between them & DD.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,319 Member
    :'( I live in San Francisco and I have never had a DD, but I know I hate KK's :p
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    I only like KK if they are fresh as they can get, and even then they're soooooo sweet. Prefer DD, though the Giant near me has fabulous donuts and when I get a hankering, I go there (closest DD and local donut shop is 25 minutes away).
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Neither - the local guy in the strip center down the street has way better donuts and coffee!
  • RedSierra
    RedSierra Posts: 253 Member
    Krispy Kreme all the way. Best donuts ever.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    KK >> DD. But our local grocery store is better than both.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    We only have Tim Horton's here (and I'm in Ohio). But Dunkin Donuts by far.
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    I don't have either with 60 miles of me. What I do have is a variety of locally owned and operated donut shops. They all kind of suck though because of the lack of competition of good donut shops like Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts.