New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    CTcutie wrote: »
    This is delish!! Just found at Big Y (CT) tonight. I hate kettle corn, but this I like! Definitely can taste butter, then vanilla cake, then the frosting & SPRINKLES! 3jruokizrjm1.jpg

I remember seeing this and wanted to try than you for review!!! YUM I will have to buy if I find.

I'll need this in a 100 calorie preportioned version because there's NO WAY I won't be able to not eat the whole bag in one shot.
  • gregproctor44
    gregproctor44 Posts: 237 Member
    WTF?!?!?! Where did you find these?!?!?!?!
    Francl27 wrote: »

Limited-Edition-Frosted-Pumpkin-Pie-Pop-Tarts-2017.jpg?resize=598%2C482

What do people think of these Pop-tarts?

Can't buy them. Love them.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    @hgycta since you live in MD do you have Giant Eagle close by? On Impulsive Buy someone found the Pancake & Waffle flavor there.

Yes I do but I hardly go there because it's not really around where I normally go to work or shop, it's the other direction completely :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    CTcutie wrote: »
    This is delish!! Just found at Big Y (CT) tonight. I hate kettle corn, but this I like! Definitely can taste butter, then vanilla cake, then the frosting & SPRINKLES! 3jruokizrjm1.jpg

I went into Walgreens looking for this & never found it!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    jjl8ts5xmkpm.jpeg
    Saw these in Fresh Market today, but I was trying to save some money so I didn't get one. Looks good, though!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    jjl8ts5xmkpm.jpeg
    Saw these in Fresh Market today, but I was trying to save some money so I didn't get one. Looks good, though!

I remember when these came out--they do look tasty, but the macros are crap. If I'm eating a calorie-dense cookie, Lenny and Larry's at least gives you 30 g of protein, rather than 13 g.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    WTF?!?!?! Where did you find these?!?!?!?!

Limited-Edition-Frosted-Pumpkin-Pie-Pop-Tarts-2017.jpg?resize=598%2C482

What do people think of these Pop-tarts?

Can't buy them. Love them.

I got them the last 2 years at Target.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    jjl8ts5xmkpm.jpeg

I remember when these came out--they do look tasty, but the macros are crap. If I'm eating a calorie-dense cookie, Lenny and Larry's at least gives you 30 g of protein, rather than 13 g.

Kenny and Larry have 16g of protein, not 30. For the price and macros I don't even bother anymore. Give me real cookies!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    jjl8ts5xmkpm.jpeg

Kenny and Larry have 16g of protein, not 30. For the price and macros I don't even bother anymore. Give me real cookies!

You're right, my bad. I need all the protein I can get, though, so I'll stick with L&L's...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    r0s92pyiwrgx.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    r0s92pyiwrgx.png

oooo this look good!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    @hgycta since you live in MD do you have Giant Eagle close by? On Impulsive Buy someone found the Pancake & Waffle flavor there.

Yes I do but I hardly go there because it's not really around where I normally go to work or shop, it's the other direction completely :(

s1xu9kqpjeef.jpg

Tried last night. Sweet, buttery base with hints of maple and waffle cone mix in. Definitely worth the 280 calories. (seeing as my username is pancakerunner, only fitting that I share :D )

Ok... I'm starting to rethink my decisions but really it's hard to drive that far out of my way when I'm already tight on time from balancing school work with actual work XD That being said, pancakerunner, if you want to prove you like pancakes more than me (if that's possible, I just don't have a username to prove it), you'd go to Cracker Barrel to try those new pumpkin pancakes and let us know how they are <3 Or you'd make a milkshake combining this Pancakes & Waffle flavor Halo Top with Halo Top's Pumpkin flavor... I can't imagine that would be anything less than insanely delicious...
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    This *kitten* is amazing. Had my first one today, hooked. Need to investigate other flavors.

epic-bar-chicken-sriracha.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Nature-Valley-Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Crunchy-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=598%2C510

Anyone try this?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    This looks good.

El-Monterey-White-Meat-Chicken-with-Cheddar-Mozzarella-Cheese-Signature-Empanadas.jpg?resize=599%2C462
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Nature-Valley-Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Crunchy-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=598%2C510

Anyone try this?

If anyone spots these please post where!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

s1xu9kqpjeef.jpg

Tried last night. Sweet, buttery base with hints of maple and waffle cone mix in. Definitely worth the 280 calories. (seeing as my username is pancakerunner, only fitting that I share :D )

Ok... I'm starting to rethink my decisions but really it's hard to drive that far out of my way when I'm already tight on time from balancing school work with actual work XD That being said, pancakerunner, if you want to prove you like pancakes more than me (if that's possible, I just don't have a username to prove it), you'd go to Cracker Barrel to try those new pumpkin pancakes and let us know how they are <3 Or you'd make a milkshake combining this Pancakes & Waffle flavor Halo Top with Halo Top's Pumpkin flavor... I can't imagine that would be anything less than insanely delicious...

BUMPING that milkshake idea! Def. making it... like tonight.