Finally hit my goal weight! It's been a long journey. 78lbs down

My name is Steph and I'm a mom of 3 kids. I've lost 78 lbs and I think what helped the most was low carb and I cut pop out. Every now and then I would drink coke zero. But I don't drink that anymore. I started my journey around Sept. 2016. And I'm glad I did & stuck with it. I didn't exercise much, but now I'm at the point where I need to tone my body from losing all that weight. Oh and those like me who have a sweet tooth, I would get chocolate with 85% cocoa ;) low in carbs, & sugar. May not taste as good as a Reese's peanut butter cup but you'll get used to it lol I'm mainly writing this post to help people get inspired. I just know how it was for me a year ago. I've been there. It's hard but totally worth it and i still have work to do myself. If you want my help in your journey I can help you by sharing more in detail some of the things I did. Have a good day & good luck! ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!