LBeekman2017 Posts: 52 Member
    edited September 2017
    what an inspiration [post edited by MFP mods]
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    You look amazing!
  • lucinda007
    lucinda007 Posts: 1 Member
    Your photos are inspiring. I'm curious what was your "come to Jesus" moment. What made you decide it was time? Mine was when I was going to FL and I tried on bathing suits.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    That is amazing. You were close to my starting weight and your goal weight is also close to mine. I want to join crossfit as a reward when I hit 230. You're such an inspiration, I hope to look as great at you!
  • MaryYoungmark
    MaryYoungmark Posts: 66 Member
    rbiss wrote: »
    That is amazing. You were close to my starting weight and your goal weight is also close to mine. I want to join crossfit as a reward when I hit 230. You're such an inspiration, I hope to look as great at you!

I joined at 270! You don't have to wait to join if you don't want to. All the workouts can be scaled and the community is so positive and supportive. I know crossfit has helped me stay on track as well because I'm wanting to eat to nourish and fuel my body for my workouts. Congrats on deciding to change your life! Keep up the good work!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    You have made a lot of progress and look great!
  • BelovedElf1
    BelovedElf1 Posts: 5 Member
    Fantastic! Hubba hubba!! :D
  • GeminiGetsFit
    GeminiGetsFit Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow! Awesome loss! And you look amazing! I can't wait to get to goals. I started at 285 and I'm barely 266 right now. Lol. [post edited by MFP mods]
  • MaryYoungmark
    edited September 2017
    Wow! Awesome loss! And you look amazing! I can't wait to get to goals. I started at 285 and I'm barely 266 right now. Lol. [post edited by MFP mods]

That's awesome! Everyone starts somewhere. Almost 20 lbs! That's amazing, keep up the great work!
  • kmarsh906
    kmarsh906 Posts: 15 Member
    You look great . Keep it up, if you don't mind me asking but what is crossfit ?
  • iamstacib
    iamstacib Posts: 2 Member
    you look amazing! congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Your dedication has paid off!!
  • LeLoupVit
    LeLoupVit Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • witandgiggles
    witandgiggles Posts: 1 Member
    Way to go!
  • MaryYoungmark
    kmarsh906 wrote: »
    You look great . Keep it up, if you don't mind me asking but what is crossfit ?

It's an exercise program that focuses on functional movements. It's got a lot of cardio, rowing, gymnastics, and weight lifting. There is crossfit gyms and they have schedualed class times. There are coaches watching over the class and helping with form and cheering you on. The community is awesome as well, very tight knit and supportive
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!