before and after FACE edition

Replies

• mar_pow
    mar_pow Posts: 37 Member
    These are amazing! Can't wait to show mine!
  • JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Obviously two different work badge photographers. The first pic was too close up.
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    @jaltz_99 Amazing!! You look great, I am hypothyroid myself.
  • JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    @jaltz_99 Amazing!! You look great, I am hypothyroid myself.
    that's so nice of you to say.
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    edited September 2017
    jaltz_99 wrote: »
    I actually worry about what my face will look like with my weight loss. I'm 44-years-old and sometimes I think as one has become "skinny" at my age, the face tends to look sunken in. I think a fuller face, (I don't mean with double chin or anything) is more attractive. Anyone else feel this way?

I kinda feel what you're saying, I also have an already slim face ,especially in the cheekbone area and in the past I'd lost weight it had gotten so bad I remember calling inquiring about cheekbone implants or something along the lines,lol it was about 9 yrs ago. I notice that sometimes with weightloss some people look sick,like they had a sickness rob them of their appetite. I remember that with my dad. It was hard for me to get over him losing his big belly beer gut when he had to eat healthier due to diabetes or pre diabetes. But I guess its more important to be healthy thanvworry about not looking healthy.
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    jaltz_99 wrote: »
    I actually worry about what my face will look like with my weight loss. I'm 44-years-old and sometimes I think as one has become "skinny" at my age, the face tends to look sunken in. I think a fuller face, (I don't mean with double chin or anything) is more attractive. Anyone else feel this way?

But then again you are truly beautiful, im sure you dont have anything to worry about.
  • M0nay07
    M0nay07 Posts: 30 Member
    halfmill1 wrote: »
    Down 57 pounds
    9fdazwio73xa.png

grvblzqxblrd.png

Umm amazing to say the least
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!