Do you want to be Objectified?

Replies

• incline83
    incline83 Posts: 239 Member
    incline83 wrote: »
    Of course

Consider yourself objectified

Yes! I have finally found fulfillment in life!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    hellvee wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I don't give a shucks what I look like, I eat whatever I want, people on here call me ugly left right and center.

I do it to feel alive!

Who are these people and why do you associate with them? :open_mouth:

You could say they CACA people, not exactly Caco people

Caco's not much better. :relieved:
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited September 2017
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Sure.

* shrug

Why the hell not ??

I guess if you insist
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    My only goal in life is to be remembered for my banana.

Someday I want to be known for something other than bulge. :ohwell:

I'll remember you for your exceptional grammar, excessive emoji use, and exceedingly bad manners when it comes to sharing pastries. :angry:
  • captainfantastic94
    My only goal in life is to be remembered for my banana.

Someday I want to be known for something other than bulge. :ohwell:

Pastels

Bulging pastels? :huh:

Engorged pastels

I think they are stuffed

Nope, just thick wool
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Nope. Nope. Nope.
  • Isn't that what girly bits are for?
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    objectify me daddy

That's my line

Then I get spanked
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    When I really want to be objectified I hit the gay bars with my homosexual friends. Don't know why, but I have always been WAY more attractive to men than to women. Which, as a straight, is quite unfortunate.
  • captainfantastic94
    jdlobb wrote: »
    When I really want to be objectified I hit the gay bars with my homosexual friends. Don't know why, but I have always been WAY more attractive to men than to women. Which, as a straight, is quite unfortunate.

I have experienced exactly the same thing
  • captainfantastic94

I have experienced exactly the same thing

I love you bears

gn9la9x0xbit.gif
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    In my 20s I hated the way I was leered at due to having a large chest. Now in my 40s I feel like I'm invisible - kinda sad and pathetic of me really. I've lost half of the weight I want to lose so am in no way slim but I feel awesome and feel great in what I wear. Now if I'm objectified I take it as a compliment for the hard work I've put in.
  • jdlobb
    kimothy38 wrote: »
    In my 20s I hated the way I was leered at due to having a large chest. Now in my 40s I feel like I'm invisible - kinda sad and pathetic of me really. I've lost half of the weight I want to lose so am in no way slim but I feel awesome and feel great in what I wear. Now if I'm objectified I take it as a compliment for the hard work I've put in.

I'm sure you're not nearly as invisible as you think. You're just accustomed to blocking it out from a lifetime of being noticed.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Zengrizzly wrote: »
    Clarification:
    I'm not talking about your personality, intellect and spirit being dismissed or not considered, which I understand is the primary definition of Objectification.

What I mean is, are you looking for strangers to look upon you and lust? Are you craving those that see you to desire you? Obviously, most of us only want those that we desire to look upon us the same way, but alas, that's not an option unless you only interact with those you are attracted to. lol

I ask because I know many here are doing this for themselves and/or their SigOts, but vanity does play a role I think and was curious who willingly admits that one of their primary purposes is to be considered aesthetically beautiful by others.

Am I looking for it and do I crave it, no.

I am flattered if they do tho, I'd take it as a compliment.

Vanity does play a role, I agree. One of my primary purposes is to be what I consider aesthetically beautiful to me.

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member

The gays are always thirsty whereas woman are more picky
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member

Uhhhhhhh
  • jdlobb

I mean, that's a little reductive isn't it? Can't I just be gay bait?