Culking Fall of 2017!!!!!

It's time people. It's time to move on to a NEW SEASON!!!!
I know we are coming into the Bulking season for many people- so figured it was time to start a new one!

I'm afraid I'm not going to be bulking this year- I didn't get down to the weight I really wanted this year- so I'm thinking I'm going to keep pressing on with the program I'm on which allows for my cardio. I'm week 3 of 12 weeks- so we'll see what I look like at the that and make a decision if I want to maintain or press harder- I just am not seeing 20 pounds happening this year. Although timing would be good for it- coming out of a different program to come back to power. But- we'll see.

For now- I'm doing Lee Labrada's 12 week Lean body program- I honestly hate it- it's not enough work- but that's half the point- to cut back on 2 hour lift sessions and give me more time to function and do more cardio- so I'm getting more regular cardio in- and I'm seeing changes but lord do I hate the program- not enough work for me. But #trustingtheprocess is part of it- so I'm plowing ahead.

Alright- YOU GO- what's up- what are your fall plans? Tell us- keep track of progress here!!!

Replies

• not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited September 2017
    I'll post in hopes that I make some progress the next few months.
  • not_a_runner
    edited September 2017
    Apparently it's eating my caption. I'll try to paste here, if it doesn't work I give up.
    I'll post in hopes that I make some progress the next few months.

ETA- I give up.
    TL;DR I'm going to attempt recomp to take a break before attempting another cut. Currently 177 lbs, weight trending down at 2300 cals, so yay getting more food.
  • katieann522
    katieann522 Posts: 15 Member
    I am in week 2 of a maintenance program. I didn't lean out or bulk this summer, (although I was trying to lean out).
    I started a new job in April as a preschool teacher and have been sick 3 out of 4 weeks every month. Trying to cut while feeling like *kitten* wasn't going to happen. I think I will try to maintain until Nov then decide what to do.

I have photos, but my loving partner won't let me see them until I have a full cutting cycle because he knows I'll beat myself up about whatever I see. Gotta love that devoted half.
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Still defluffing which is coming along nicely albeit very slowly. Down 6.5kg/14.3lbs since the start of June. Would like to get back bulking but kind of liking the definition that is coming out on the reduced body fat levels so I might continue defluffing for another month or two and get back bulking before Christmas.
  • klrenn
    klrenn Posts: 245 Member
    I'm trying to cut the last 3-4lbs from my first bulk...and then maintain until mid January (would like to be in the 123lb weight class for my meet)

After that I will probably bulk again (@sardelsa has changed my mind with her results)

While bulking messed with my head a bit and I had trouble cutting, I don't think I'll see my lifts increase without significantly more muscle mass, so I don't think recomp is going to cut it.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    ^^and...I have no idea why they posted sideways....
  • not_a_runner

I think this thread is just angry for some reason! I was having issues too.
  • piperdown44

I think this thread is just angry for some reason! I was having issues too.

Angry or hangry? lol

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    I want to bulk. I just got back from vacation and have a bit of fluff to get rid of first. 7 pounds up and my pants are TIGHT! I am guessing about 4 of pounds are water and 3 pounds are real gain. That puts me around 1500 extra calories a day. I really thought it was a lot more than that! So much cake!

I'll see where I am at in a month and decide.
  • donkey9512
    donkey9512 Posts: 60 Member

Because your shoulder s are so freakin wide dude, the pictures needed to be posted sideways in order to fit!
  • piperdown44
    donkey9512 wrote: »

Because your shoulder s are so freakin wide dude, the pictures needed to be posted sideways in order to fit!

Well, shucks, thanks for that :)