My co-worker is annoying because...

Replies

• kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    They breathe, enough said.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    They are educated health professionals who encourage each other on fad diets.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Also, because my bittchy co-worker is so annoying, I purposely talk about keto waaay more than I normally would think of doing.

I can see she absolutely hates it. :naughty:
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    kimothy38 wrote: »
    They breathe, enough said.

LMAO :D.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    My two co-workers talk over me ALL THE TIME, and make huge messes that they expect me to clean up. They can get extremely whiny and demanding, and act like they can't do anything for themselves. They also bicker a lot amongst themselves, and the veteran co-worker makes the rookie cry sometimes. Rookie also poops his pants and makes me clean that up, too.

I'm a SAHM and my job is the best. :p
    My two co-workers talk over me ALL THE TIME, and make huge messes that they expect me to clean up. They can get extremely whiny and demanding, and act like they can't do anything for themselves. They also bicker a lot amongst themselves, and the veteran co-worker makes the rookie cry sometimes. Rookie also poops his pants and makes me clean that up, too.

I'm a SAHM and my job is the best. :p

Awwww, that was cute!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    She posts my annoying habit on line for all the world to see.
    M.A.G.A.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    He fills up his water bottles (which he has never washed and are a mineral filmed mess) from his big water reservoir while I am on calls. I legit have to mute myself and hope I don't need to talk for fear people will hear it in the background and think I'm in the bathroom and they are actually hearing pee hit the water. That's exactly what it sounds like.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    She is a liar. If she's talking, she's lying.
  • aemw93
    aemw93 Posts: 134 Member
    They work soooo slowly
    She makes up random lies about everything
    He complains all the time
    They never wash their dishes!!!!! Arghhhh :#
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    she eats fruit often. and she smacks when she eats. its revolting and has made me lose my appetite before.

I hate hearing people's eating noises...I often choose to eat alone just in case I am revolting too. I rarely eat at work anyways because I am so into oral hygiene and like having a clean mouth.
    I have a coworker who eats happily and heartily with her mouth open...she also doesn't put her food in the fridge...it just sits there rotting in her bag all day, then she eats it loudly and the smell makes me gag, (makes everyone gag actually)
  • Vikka_V
    edited September 2017
    lizery wrote: »
    They are educated health professionals who encourage each other on fad diets.

I listen to "carrots are high in sugar and therefore high in fat" Really? You are a doctor, how'd that happen?
  • Vikka_V
    I have one who lies all the time. It bothers me more so when she lies to clients. She exaggerates to the point that I have to leave the room because I don't want to be a part of her deluded conversation. The funny thing is that her telling the truth would be fine....she just seems to have to make everything over the top and turn it into a lie. I don't get it.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    He clips his nails at his desk at least twice a week (seriously, whose nails grow that quick?)
    They both stand in the middle of the aisle while having a political conversation, being in my way when I try to get up and leave my desk.
    They have loud conversations at the coffee mess, having no respect for the people that are working just 20 feet away.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    My entire office is chill and I like everyone. I know - so crazy!

It bugs me that they smoke, though. They go outside of course but I don't like to smell it.
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    She's always late or calling in sick leaving me to handle all the calls myself when it's the busiest
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I work from home. I am not tortured like the rest of you that have to tolerate co-workers. Priceless.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Talks way too much and confuses this for sharpness and wisdom.
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Someone I work with uses paper towel and then leaves it on the counter. The garbage can is literally below the counter. This is the height of laziness.