Yearly exam

Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
Yearly Exam> > > > Went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basics. 'How much do you weigh?' she asks. '135,' I say. The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180. The nurse asks, 'Your height?' '5 foot 4,' I say. The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5'2'. She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high. 'Of course it's high!' I scream. 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!' She put me on Prozac. What a bi#$%:noway:

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Yearly Exam> > > > Went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basics. 'How much do you weigh?' she asks. '135,' I say. The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180. The nurse asks, 'Your height?' '5 foot 4,' I say. The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5'2'. She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high. 'Of course it's high!' I scream. 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!' She put me on Prozac. What a bi#$%:noway:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    LOL! That's GREAT, thanks! :smile: :flowerforyou:
    Happy Friday AnnaB!
  • HA! That's hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :happy: :happy: :laugh: :laugh: