What’s something about u others find odd?

Replies

• rdix333
    rdix333 Posts: 111 Member
    I eat all leftovers cold. No matter what they are. Not because I'm a freak about microwaves, but because I prefer leftovers cold. Not dinners, just the leftovers.
  • megpiej00
    megpiej00 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    :o I hate being touched around the waist and stomach.
  • sheepingly
    sheepingly Posts: 237 Member
    i like to scratch my thighs when in the loo
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    I live in Canada and hate maple syrup. I don't like peanut butter. Best breakfast is cold yesterdays pizza. And I remember a lot of random facts like tons of useless information.

Wanna be on my bar trivia team? You can take home the extra pizza.

Just add a magic word BEER and I'm all yours lol
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

I do this sometimes.
  • sheepingly
    sheepingly Posts: 237 Member

i have always done this.
  • Venus_88

That's why I never share the last bite.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member

That's why I never share the last bite.

Exactly!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.
  • Venus_88
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.

that was an odd comment lol
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

Pretty decent life advice though, for a different subject altogether.
  • Venus_88
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Are you that someone?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Are you that someone?

More like that something.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    sheepingly wrote: »
    i put ketchup on starches i.e. potatoes, marinara pasta

and all my meats like steak

Heathen! Tell me you also put it on eggs...?
  • I can use my feet to pick up almost anything
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I can use my feet to pick up almost anything

So far, one of the more useful skills to have (even if people think it's weird). It certainly has been useful for me. :D

As for another thing others might find unusual (but I bet there's someone here who does it), I like to dip my French fries in mayo or tartar sauce. Prefer mayo. It's delicious. Wasabi + mayo + fries = amaaaaaazing.

I eat a lot of food in twos. I can't just eat one as it feels weird. And eating more than two just seems.. greedy. So.. bacon, toast, cheese slices, eggs, cookies, waffles, pancakes, etc.