Another small step

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Today my boss and I went to a class and then afterwards out to lunch. I knew she would want to go out to eat and I thought about it all morning. Well, since she was paying I couldn't exactly dictate where to go so I just said "Anywhere is fine". Well, we ended up at IHOP and guess what............while she was having a patty melt and onion rings, Memaw had a chef's salad with light ranch dressing ON THE SIDE, I just dipped a little on every other bite or so. To look at the bowl of dressing it didn't even look like I used any!!!!!!! And I was full and satisfied!!! Go Memaw!!!!!!!!

Whoo hooo:bigsmile:

Replies

• memaw66
    Today my boss and I went to a class and then afterwards out to lunch. I knew she would want to go out to eat and I thought about it all morning. Well, since she was paying I couldn't exactly dictate where to go so I just said "Anywhere is fine". Well, we ended up at IHOP and guess what............while she was having a patty melt and onion rings, Memaw had a chef's salad with light ranch dressing ON THE SIDE, I just dipped a little on every other bite or so. To look at the bowl of dressing it didn't even look like I used any!!!!!!! And I was full and satisfied!!! Go Memaw!!!!!!!!

Whoo hooo:bigsmile:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I LOVE THAT FEELING!!! Dressing eaten but looks like you hardly touched the thing! AMAZING!
    Good job!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    That's fabulous!! Congratulations!!

I had to do something similar today, and came out under my normal calories - it makes you feel great, right??

So proud :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    That's fabulous!! Congratulations!!

I had to do something similar today, and came out under my normal calories - it makes you feel great, right??

So proud :flowerforyou:
    I am very proud of myself especially since I LOVE big ole greasy onion rings!!!!! I have never been the person to order the healthy stuff, I am always the one ordering the double cheesebuger and combo fries/onion rings!!!! Man, I feel good!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that is great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!