Foods great for bulking

markarm2016
markarm2016 Posts: 4 Member
Trying to hit about 3500 per day most days miss by 3-500 need a quick meal/snack that will fill the gap

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Ice cream, full fat yogurt and granola, avocado or peanut butter on toast, dried fruit and nuts (trail mix), higher fat meats, pasta, bagels, big bowl of cereal with whole milk, protein pancakes with whipped cream or fruit, egg and cheese sandwich. Whatever you like really!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Ice cream, pizza, or dohnuts/pastries are my goto.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Cheesecake!
  • donkey9512
    donkey9512 Posts: 60 Member
    I love bulking!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    A jar of peanut butter and a spoon.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Depends on what type of macros you have and what is missing? So, 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup oF sunflower seeds? 400 calories right there. Lots and lots of examples listed here. Almond Butter or Cashew Butter as well....
  • donkey9512
    I am so jealous. I am tired of cutting! Such a pain. I want to get my 10% bf so I can start bulking again! I miss food.
  • markarm2016
    Unlucky you lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »

this
  • markarm2016
    Cheers
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Anything that involves eating... just eat god damn it!
  • markarm2016
    Alrite sir lol
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    donkey9512 wrote: »
    I am so jealous. I am tired of cutting! Such a pain. I want to get my 10% bf so I can start bulking again! I miss food.

... such an arbitrary number. What you think is 10% may in actuality be 12% or what you think is 12% might really be that magical 10% you have been aiming at. I don't think there is a way to measure exactly to a percent accurately... the error rate for even a DEXA scan on some individuals (per NCBI) is as much as +/- 5%... ;)
  • donkey9512
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    donkey9512 wrote: »

... such an arbitrary number. What you think is 10% may in actuality be 12% or what you think is 12% might really be that magical 10% you have been aiming at. I don't think there is a way to measure exactly to a percent accurately... the error rate for even a DEXA scan on some individuals (per NCBI) is as much as +/- 5%... ;)

Indeed it is a wildcard this bf%. Obviously, I am still interested in cutting a bit more. To be honest, I am guessing that my level is 12% based on the picture references all over the net.

What I really want to get rid of is my love handles. They are only visible from backside. I have a blurry six pack now.
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Reese peanut butter cups. 2 of them is 232 cals. Get the King Size 4 pack.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »

That's the answer to so many questions!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Reese peanut butter cups. 2 of them is 232 cals. Get the King Size 4 pack.

This too, my daughter buys them for me whenever she sees me :).