Moms Aiming to lose 50lbs

Replies

• fatcookie06
    fatcookie06 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi. I am 30 years old and mother of three. My youngest is two. I lost a lot of weight after I had my youngest (80lbs) but sadly have gained back 30of those back. Need to lose 50lbs in total now, feel free to friend me. Totally motivated and ready to shed these pounds :)
  • meloyellow27
    meloyellow27 Posts: 29 Member
    Mom of two here. I've lost 36 lbs so far but would like to lose 23 more. Feel free to add me!
  • moronicbliss
    moronicbliss Posts: 11 Member
    Mom of a 7 going on 8 year old daughter. I've lost 25 pounds over the last 3 1/2 months and I'm looking to lose 40-50 more.
  • galae5
    galae5 Posts: 1 Member
    Mom of 3 looking to lose 50. Had my 3rd earlier this spring. I gain about 50 every pregnancy and always lose it by doing this app, exercise, breastfeeding. Right now I'm about 195lbs and need to get back to 145. I'd love to motivate other moms on the way!
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • paszekmonika
    paszekmonika Posts: 60 Member
    Hi,

I'm a mum of 10 months old and really need support to get back on track. Lost 60 pound with mfp before and want to do it again x add me

• katiejilldowd
    katiejilldowd Posts: 1 Member
    I am a mom of 2, and also am on my way to loosing 50+ pounds! Anyone can add me :)
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Mom of a 1 yo and a 3 yo. 38 pounds down and about 15-20 left to go. Add me :)
  • Mom here hehe my daughter is 7 months, looking to lose as much as possible. My GW right now is 150
  • prathsri007
    prathsri007 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Mom and planning to loose 40 lbs. Please add me.
  • Hi all! I have no idea how to add friends on here, but I'd love to have some motivation buddies to friend! I'm a 40 year old mom of 2 boys, a 5 and an 11 year old, and I'd be thrilled to lose 35 pounds! I have pcos and a chronic migraine disorder, so losing weight is a huge challenge for me. My medicine makes me crave sugary carbs too! Just awful! Anyway, if someone can show me how to add friends, I'd really appreciate it! Maria
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    My baby is 17 months. I started trying to lose weight the day after her first birthday. I am down 26 got28 to go. Add me.
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi!

First time posting
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited September 2017
    Mom of 4 trying to lose 50+ lbs (down 33lbs so far). Ladies feel free to add me. I'm a daily logger. I'm also on Instagram @ fat2fab.momof4
  • mlm7281
    mlm7281 Posts: 37 Member
    Con't from above (not sure why it cut off).

I'm a mom of two little ones. I have been trying to loose weight the past three months with boot camp exercises but barely lost 10lbs - feeling very discouraged
  • Kimbertastic
    Kimbertastic Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! Me too!
  • CNTherese
    CNTherese Posts: 1 Member
    Just got started with this, but would love to hit this number for my ideal weight. Need some community support from other women for sure! I'm a mom of 3 boys, just went part-time in my teaching to work more on my own business and....need some energy back in my life! :smile:
  • Kimson_J_Cat
    Kimson_J_Cat Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, mom of 2 wanting to lose 60lbs. I've been on and off with many different programs (WW, Profile, Paleo, Primal, Whole 30), and I think that simply counting calories, eating less, and moving more is what really works for me.
  • jclayton3627
    jclayton3627 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello ladies. Please feel free to add me. I just started about a month ago, down 10.7 pounds. I wanted to lose around 80 so 70ish left! We can do this!!!
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Hi, mom of 2 (14 and 11) wanting to lose 70lbs. I've been on and off mfp for the past 3 years, I've lost about 30lbs before only to gain most of it back since I fell off the boat. Looking to change things up a bit and get more involved on the site. Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4 SW 215, CW 203, GW 130-140