64 POUNDS GONE

Replies

• Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Great job! How tall are you?
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Wowwwwww!!!!! You did sooo good!! You look great!!!
  • Nykkismommy21
    I started MFP at 196 too.. So by low carb,did you cut out fruit or just breads and stuff? And what is OMAD?
  • Nykkismommy21
    Oh ok i see, OMAD is one meal a day. I am on week 8, and I have lost 15 lbs, so my journey so far closely resembles yours,except you lost 6 lbs in one week!!! I truly hope my weightloss continues as steadily as yours. I see you didn't start walking till week 28,is that right? All I do is walk for now 4 miles daily, 5x a week. And I also do strength training 20 minute a few times a week.I really get inspired and motivated from your journey, thank you for posting!!! I hope my results will be as yours ate,you look terrific, I bet it feels great!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Tulip9 wrote: »
    Great job! How tall are you?

Thanks, I'm 5' 3"
  • Brendalea69
    Oh ok i see, OMAD is one meal a day. I am on week 8, and I have lost 15 lbs, so my journey so far closely resembles yours,except you lost 6 lbs in one week!!! I truly hope my weightloss continues as steadily as yours. I see you didn't start walking till week 28,is that right? All I do is walk for now 4 miles daily, 5x a week. And I also do strength training 20 minute a few times a week.I really get inspired and motivated from your journey, thank you for posting!!! I hope my results will be as yours ate,you look terrific, I bet it feels great!!

6 pounds was the first 11 days and that was mostly water weight...Yes no walking till week 28...Thanks and I feel great :) Are you doing low carb? I didn't eat fruit...I ate lettuce, onions, peppers,cheese, meats and then near the end I started eating low carb wraps and low carb breads...You're doing great so far!!!
  • Nykkismommy21

6 pounds was the first 11 days and that was mostly water weight...Yes no walking till week 28...Thanks and I feel great :) Are you doing low carb? I didn't eat fruit...I ate lettuce, onions, peppers,cheese, meats and then near the end I started eating low carb wraps and low carb breads...You're doing great so far!!!

Thank you! No im not low carb, i love fruit too much!! I just count calories. I was so motivated and inspired by your post earlier ,I took my son to the park ,so I could get in an extra mile or two!! And im glad I did!! I really hope I can lose the weight as you have.
  • marksweightloss
    marksweightloss Posts: 34 Member
    Very impressive! Great tracking!
  • SuzylovesJP
    SuzylovesJP Posts: 2 Member
    You look incredible! I am so inspired and your tracked weight loss gives me hope :).
  • immchrissy
    immchrissy Posts: 1 Member
    Wow! Awesome job, you look great! What's the most helpful tip you've learned so far regarding your journey?
  • Brendalea69
    edited September 2017
    immchrissy wrote: »
    Wow! Awesome job, you look great! What's the most helpful tip you've learned so far regarding your journey?

I would have to say that the most important tip would be to never give up and to take it day by day :)
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Wow, that is AMAZING!
  • roadkit
    roadkit Posts: 3 Member
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. What's your next challenge?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    congrats you look amazing
  • Brendalea69
    roadkit wrote: »
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment. What's your next challenge?

I would like to get to the low end of my maintenance range of 125 :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited October 2017
    My blood work for my glucose is now in the normal range :)
    Thyroid levels are in the normal range too :)
    My HDL cholesterol went from being in the normal range to being better than normal :)
    My LDL cholesterol went from 128 down to 102.8 so I only need to drop 2.8 more points to be in the normal range but my total cholesterol is in the normal range so I'm happy with that :)
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    YOU are a gd champion. On your best days and more importantly, on your very worst, do NOT forget it.
  • Brendalea69
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    YOU are a gd champion. On your best days and more importantly, on your very worst, do NOT forget it.

• sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Hi, Well done, you have done absolutely amazing!! I have never heard of OMAD, until your post, how exactly does it work please? Can you give me an example of your meals ? And lastly, how much carbs was your low carb days.... I’m interested to give this a try... thank you for sharing xx
  • MrsQueenG
    MrsQueenG Posts: 12 Member
    Well done you look amazing and thank you so much for sharing your weekly loss. Proof it can be done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!