New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Greenies-Dog-Dental-Treats.jpg?resize=483%2C600

LOL :D

I was going to post those... SMH.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Now your dog can enjoy pumpkin spice season too LOL
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member

sooo the owners are eating them too I presume?
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    ^^^This. You beat me to it. Just bought some this morning. Had never heard of them before.....
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Moon Drops grapes from Grapery - they are crisp and very sweet.
    mejc3j1zbpce.jpg

These are so good, and I don't even really like grapes!! My husband gets me some every year.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    These are tasty!

Nature-Valley-Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Crunchy-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=598%2C510

I found these at Walmart today, bought two boxes. My only regret is that I forgot to use my coupon :(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I found the 3 cheez-it varieties and I'm impressed! Pizza is the best IMO, then taco and cheeseburger. I did totally open the 3 boxes to compare.

I've always been a taco over pizza person, does the taco flavor have a cream cheese component like the Lay's Do Us a Flavor chips?
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    I've been searching for great seasonal flavors such as pumpkin. Found some pumpkin ice cream from Sprouts. Really good and only 160 calories for half cup. It was creamy and very flavorful.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    ew7e92cz5zv9.png

spotted at Jewel Osco.
  • Francl27
    hgycta wrote: »
    I found the 3 cheez-it varieties and I'm impressed! Pizza is the best IMO, then taco and cheeseburger. I did totally open the 3 boxes to compare.

I've always been a taco over pizza person, does the taco flavor have a cream cheese component like the Lay's Do Us a Flavor chips?

I am not sure actually.. lol
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    ew7e92cz5zv9.png

spotted at Jewel Osco.

Saw it too and almost bought it but decided to be good lol
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    ew7e92cz5zv9.png

spotted at Jewel Osco.

That's super yummy. I usually get at least one each season.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Just snagged this coupon via FreebieShark:

http://try.eatenlightened.com/hungry-girl/

• Francl27
    edited September 2017
    I splurged on the cotton candy grapes but none of us are really impressed. They just taste like weird grapes to me, lol. My son spat it out :p
  • notquitecrazey
    notquitecrazey Posts: 6 Member
    I absolutely love Halotop ice cream. Pistachio is there only flavor I've been disappointed by, the rest I've tried are amazing. Can't believe a serving is so few calories considering the tastiness level.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I splurged on the cotton candy grapes but none of us are really impressed. They just taste like weird grapes to me, lol. My son spat it out :p

Me too! When I got it couple of years ago it tasted just like cotton candy. So I went to get some yesterday, paid 10 dollars for it and it tastes horrible! Not a sign of cotton candy. I was so disappointed. Luckily my 1 year old ate some haha I also was going to get the moon drops grapes because everyone is saying how good they are. I tried one grape and it was not good either. So I left it.