What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever cried about?

Replies

• Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    My taco shell fell and shattered on the kitchen floor. It was the last one and I just got so mad i cried. That was a sad day
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Movies always make me cry!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    When I was little I cried when my parents told me they had signed me up for soccer. I REALLY don't like soccer

I'm crying right now because she doesn't like soccer

Sorry
    You're the second I've made cry today apparently
  • CocoBrother
    CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
    I cried once cause I had heartburn so bad I went to the ER cause I thought I was having a heart attack
  • KimiyaKiwi
    KimiyaKiwi Posts: 20 Member
    When Tom Hanks lost Wilson in Castaway.

The feels man.
  • CocoBrother
    CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Cried for a man who didn't love me. That's stupid right?

super dumb but you gotta go through hell to get to heaven
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited September 2017
    Does laughing so hard you cry count? :D:D:D
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    My daughter came out of her room a few months ago just sobbing, big crocodile tears spilling down her cheeks. She climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around and sobbed into my shoulder.. She is 15.. I was like, "WTF man? Some guy break up with you or what!" And all she could do was whimper and shake her head no. So I resigned myself to patting her on the back and asking her what was wrong. She calmed down enough to tell me kittens died in her book she was reading and it was just soooo sad! (Some warrior cat series with clans or something).. So hard not to roll your eyes over that.. I rubbed her back and asked her if she knew how ridiculous she sounded. Made a few jokes about periods and hormones and she laughed and slowly came to her senses.

As for me, last time I cried was at 16.. My mother burned my toys to force me to grow up.
  • AliNouveau
    I've cried over dance performances. Some ate just so beautiful and emotional
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I cried this morning at the dentist. I hate going there. but I cry all the time over silly thing. like if some hit an animal on the road
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    I was inconsolable when I found out my trainer was going overseas. I blame hormones.
  • AliNouveau
    Ugh it happened. A sweet dance made me teary
    Darn allergies
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Something I had no control over
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I sometimes cry when I can't find something...I am so good at keeping things in their "place". If someone happens to move my *kitten* or I forget where I put something I get so frustrated that I cry
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    losing someone who treated me badly anyway