What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    edited September 2017
    brookielaw wrote: »
    Doing the swim leg of the half Ironman this weekend. My trainer is going to run and another one of his clients is doing the bike leg. I can't wait for my girls to see why Mommy has been away several nights a week! The 2 year old is running her second 1K next month while my husband, sister-in-law and I walk the 5K and my mini goal there is to significantly decrease my time from last year's results (where I was dead last).

DFL>DNF>DNS

ETA: d'oh! for not reading to the end of the thread.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    I got bloodwork at the doctor surgery at the end of October and I want to shut up the diabetes nurse who said it was impossible to lose weight and that I'd be classed diabetic 'forever'

well I got news for you lady...

Seriously? A health care worker actually said that to a patient? Unbelievable!!!

Good for you for your reaction!

it's the NHS, they just manage your sickness and don't actually expect you to get well

me and my friends call it the National Sick Service

she actually said 'if you take all these meds then you can manage and eat whatever you want, you probably will never lose the 140lbs, most people don't, and you'll be diabetic forever..'

was I mad?

jeezaloo
  • I started with 10% of my body weight. I still have about 10 pounds to go for my 1st goal.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Getting to the two stone lost mark - two pounds to go.
    Hopefully I will soon be able to fit into my 36" waist trousers and get rid of the 38" ones I am wearing now.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    I use kettlebells for working out and I have just lost the equivalent of my 12 kg (26.4 pounds) bell :)

It is great to pick it up and walk around with it for a few minutes

My next goal is to lose the equivalent of my 16kg bell.

After that I need to buy a 24 then a 32 which will be my final goal.
  • meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    In 3kg: healthy bmi
    5kg In 37 days: I leave to go on shopping trip (flights booked).
    As close to goal of 60kg by Nov 11th: first fight (novice).
    57kg by Dec 9th: full contact fight.
    Maintain 60kg only losing weight when I have a fight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!