LGBT around here for supporting each other in losing weight?

Hi there,
My goal is to reduce around 10kg until the end of the year. Slowly and steadily. Does that sound good? Then feel free to add me for supporting each other in reaching that goal

Replies

• anniexgee
    anniexgee Posts: 1 Member
    Queer girl here, getting married next Dec and on IIFYM/keto for health reasons, looking to lose -15kg! Where are y'all from?
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Aromantic Ace here, from America's Dairyland (WI). Looking to lose a little over 5 kg.
  • explodingmango
    explodingmango Posts: 171 Member
    @anniexgee I'm from California, USA; right around LA. Also, congrats on the upcoming wedding!
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    Hey all, I'm always up for new friends to motivate and be motivated by.
    I'm gay and I've been with my partner for 12 years now.
  • mrpickleton
    mrpickleton Posts: 57 Member
    I am gay in Sunny Florida! I have about 60 lbs until my goal weight to go!
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Nonbinary genderfluid here. I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. Always happy to connect w/ other LGBT+ members and motivate each other on our fitness journeys.
  • jasoncarbs16
    jasoncarbs16 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm a gay guy in school looking to loose 50lb to be at my target weight. Would like to support and be supported. Anyone add me.
  • Skinny_Boi
    Skinny_Boi Posts: 2 Member
    Trans dude here. At a good weight but trying to replace some fat with muscle.
    Looking for more trans friends/trans guy friends for shared progress and inspiration.
  • TalaNrys
    TalaNrys Posts: 28 Member
    Pansexual poly female here! I'm working my way to losing 100+ pounds, it's nice to see so many other LGBTQ peeps!
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Marius- good mindset, Slow and steady. I’m trying to make that my goal too! Feel free to add me. Also, there is a great LGBT+ group on MFP.
  • fasterfastest
    fasterfastest Posts: 3 Member
    GNC soft butch lesbian here! Getting married in April and looking for support as I am just starting out and have a lot to lose. Would love to make some queer accountability friends!
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Lesbian From Chicago here. Single and I miss dating. I'm 20 lbs heavier than I'd like to be and not feeling confident. I feel like I lost my swagger.

Would love to connect with others. Working on getting back to the gym and running consistently.
  • loveskyler53
    loveskyler53 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone, gay transguy here in SoCal just starting on my journey to lose 45-50lbs.
    Starting at 270. Any friends would be great
  • Hey everyone, I'm in my mid twenties, and am a bisexual female. Looking to lose weight and get healthy with my fellow LGBTQA+ peeps!
  • theresamclaird
    theresamclaird Posts: 2 Member
    Mid 40s trans woman, trying to improve my health and prepare for a vacation to Peru next year. I have a lot of weight to lose, but I am not focusing on the number, but just getting into a habit/routine of working out and being healthy.
  • SpocksEyeshadow
    SpocksEyeshadow Posts: 7 Member
    Gnc gay trans man here in DC B)
  • AmiLJohannsen
    AmiLJohannsen Posts: 3 Member
    Lesbian from Texas in need of motivation!!
  • heathayden19
    heathayden19 Posts: 2 Member
    Gay, Trans-Guy in Germany. Looking to drop some fat and put on some muscle.