What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• warrenlightyear
    warrenlightyear Posts: 18 Member
    I got bloodwork at the doctor surgery at the end of October and I want to shut up the diabetes nurse who said it was impossible to lose weight and that I'd be classed diabetic 'forever'

well I got news for you lady...

Seriously? A health care worker actually said that to a patient? Unbelievable!!!

Good for you for your reaction!

I completely agree. It's awesome that you're making this progress. They should be chearing you on just like us.
  • warrenlightyear
    warrenlightyear Posts: 18 Member
    kmshover wrote: »
    In May of next year my nephew is getting married in NC. While I don't plan on rocking a bikini on the beach I would like to comfortably fit into a swim suit to enjoy the pool and also be more comfortable to do a lot of sight seeing the week we are there. Also June of next year my baby sister is getting married and I am the matron of honor and well....I don't plan to be at goal by then, but under 300 would be pleasant. I am 25lbs down from where I started so I feel like I can make something happen by then :smiley:

Keep it up. You may not be at your final goal but you'll be on your way.
  • lsbishop47
    lsbishop47 Posts: 7 Member
    My mini goals are to be under 200 and to loose 10% of my weight. I started at 215 and am down 7 so far. I'm starting to believe that this will work. I haven't come up with a reward yet.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    I've got to lose the 7 lbs I gained over the summer to get back into a theater costume!
  • I am at 131 right now and I need to get to 115 so I can join the military. I am thinking about cutting meat all the way out. I dropped 4 from cutting it out !
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    To lose 5 lbs before conference and vacation next month.
  • Bealey2011
    Bealey2011 Posts: 29 Member
    To lose 4lbs for a party on 14th of oct :)
  • Smaya29
    Smaya29 Posts: 106 Member
    150 lbs by September 30th. At 152.6 today. Lost 7.4 pounds this month
  • Archcurl
    Archcurl Posts: 239 Member
    My current mini goal is to get under 90 and stay there. I've been hopping around the border, sometimes under, sometimes over for two weeks now and I'd like to never see that number on my scale again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!