Accountability

I am trying to get back on track and love thr use of the internet to make friends across thr world and accountability.

I have been on this weightloss journey for life and by God its a journey.

I find i do better with friends and with other people to watch along the same path.

Im currently 190 my goal is to get to 145

Replies

• tiffaterrorist
    tiffaterrorist Posts: 12 Member
    I am on a journey to lose 50 lbs similar to you. Add me and we can motivate each other.
    can I add you also?

• nolajazzy
    nolajazzy Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi! My starting weight was 220pds im trying to get dwn to 165pds (post pregnancy). I need encouragement, motivation, and someone to hold me accountable as well. Lets do this together!
    Can I add you as well.
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    I am on a journey to lose 50 lbs similar to you. Add me and we can motivate each other.

Adding!
  • Sugarnspice1922
    My starting weight was 230...im down 25 pds...and my goal is also 150...so I've got 55 to go!!! I too, find that this lifestyle change is better when done with like minded individuals watching, motivating and holding me accountable!!!!

Girl we have this
  • avablissed
    avablissed Posts: 19 Member
    You can add me!

I have a longer way to go than you (cw 281 and gw 150) but we can still motivate eaxh other!
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Yes we can!
  • Sweetnsimpleblond
    Sweetnsimpleblond Posts: 43 Member
    Wow, I needed to see this today. I am having a difficult time motivating myself. I just got back from the grocery store buying healthy choices (aside from wine, it's a fruit right?). I decided I needed a 20 min bike ride to make up for the glass I'll drink dinner and did that before even starting dinner. I need help with motivation! We can do this!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    You can add me. 5 stone down. 2 to go
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Add me! I’m always happy to have new people to share the journey with
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Kryssytine wrote: »
    So is this a for real group? I've been out of the military for 5 years and HOLY COW, did I gain weight... Well it's time to lose.. My healthy weight SHOULD BE 140, but I'm WAYYYYY overboard and I need to lose it.. So are we doing this together or are we just talking :smiley:
    So I'm now at 230 I need to bring it down by A LOT so please add me wherever I can be added. Not sure if there is a group on Facebook but if so let me know so can join and we can be on this journey together.. Thanks everyone I look forward to getting healthy with all of you

Ita not a group:) i just posted to make friends who were on the same path. It helps to have friends for accountability and when you know someone watching!!!!!

I am going to add you as a friend!

• Sugarnspice1922
    Wow, I needed to see this today. I am having a difficult time motivating myself. I just got back from the grocery store buying healthy choices (aside from wine, it's a fruit right?). I decided I needed a 20 min bike ride to make up for the glass I'll drink dinner and did that before even starting dinner. I need help with motivation! We can do this!

Hahahha i agree wine is a fruit!!! Did you take that bike ride??

Adding you
  • Eattig
    Eattig Posts: 12 Member
    Add me please! I'm at 185 and would like to be 145!
  • Sweetnsimpleblond

Adding you

I did the bike ride and started T25 yesterday! Thank goodness! Today I can already tell will be a more difficult day for motivation. Crazy day at work, but I made healthy food choices.
  • Sugarnspice1922

Adding you

I did the bike ride and started T25 yesterday! Thank goodness! Today I can already tell will be a more difficult day for motivation. Crazy day at work, but I made healthy food choices.

Man t25 will have you feeling very accomplished! Sounds like you did good
  • Kryssytine
    Kryssytine Posts: 9 Member
    Well ladies and gents since my last post to this group I've managed to start moving my rear by rearranging my entire house...lol..so instead of jumping into a cardio group or decide to lose my breath by thinking i can run a mile i decided to start off with moving and lifting things in my house...aka ... rearrange things at home. It's not like a full hour of spin class, but i know i burned SOME calories just moving sh**. Anyway, tomorrow is a different story. :)
  • Sweetnsimpleblond
    Kryssytine wrote: »
    Well ladies and gents since my last post to this group I've managed to start moving my rear by rearranging my entire house...lol..so instead of jumping into a cardio group or decide to lose my breath by thinking i can run a mile i decided to start off with moving and lifting things in my house...aka ... rearrange things at home. It's not like a full hour of spin class, but i know i burned SOME calories just moving sh**. Anyway, tomorrow is a different story. :)

We all have to start somewhere! That's great.