Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Maxcannon_
    Maxcannon_ Posts: 1,081 Member
    You all can add me
  • roblopez48
    roblopez48 Posts: 23 Member
    Could use new friends for inspiration and support!
  • kissthesky53
    kissthesky53 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2017
    I want more friends here to lend motivation and support! Feel free to add me! I added my profile photo right after I wrote this...I thought it would show up...
  • JohnQ27
    JohnQ27 Posts: 2 Member
    Hit me up, 628 day streak, coming up to 80lbs lost. B)
  • kissthesky53
    kissthesky53 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2017

I want more friends here to lend motivation and support! Feel free to add me!
  • AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Looking for motivating friends as well...especially any currently doing Keto or those with open diaries
  • fmu2017
    fmu2017 Posts: 1 Member
    First day(woo!)! I'm excited, anxious, nervous, but ready! I can definitely use some friends and some motivation!
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Friends always welcome
  • First day back!!! Need some good, positive friends to keep me going.
  • amyreynolds71
    amyreynolds71 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started keto three weeks ago, restarted using MFP but most of the friends I had are inactive now would love new friends!!
  • Lindab2123
    Lindab2123 Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2017
    :):):D:)
  • Karyuu17
    Karyuu17 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there, new to the community, going to be active daily, looking to give and receive support and motivation, feel free to add me :blush:
  • KeThur_18
    KeThur_18 Posts: 59 Member
    Hey I could definitely use some inspiring motivational people in my life to keep me going
  • mbhak305
    mbhak305 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I’m a senior in college looking to get in shape and lose the dreaded college weight gain. Would love to connect with others for motivation and encouragement!
  • legblonde355
    legblonde355 Posts: 41 Member
    Looking for active motivation and accountability buddies! Feel free to add me
  • tboyd5000
    tboyd5000 Posts: 11 Member
    Yes please feel free as a friend. Im still fairly new and you can never have too many and we can also exchange ideas.
  • em0307
    em0307 Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me! Looking to give and receive motivation and support :smile:
  • freakyfast694u
    freakyfast694u Posts: 23 Member
    yes
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Daily logger - open diary - nearly 2 years of streaking! add me! :)
  • xocarixo
    xocarixo Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Trying to stay encouraged and encouraging others